POA 8

"Happy Birthday Rory" Angelina shouts waking her.

"Bloody hell Ang. I thought people were meant to be nicer on peoples birthdays" She groans sitting up.

"Sorry but if it wasn't me you know it would be the twins and I'm positive that would have been a lot worse for you" She smiles

"That's a good point" She hands Rory her present before sitting on the end of her bed. Rory opens it to find a new black tank top with straps that cross the chest and some sugar quills "Thank you Ang I love it" She hugs her before heading to get dressed wearing the top she got, one of the good things about her birthday being on a weekend, no uniform. She pairs the top with some black ripped jeans, her leather jacket and black converse before heading down to the common room to find the twins waiting for her. They both pull her into a hug sandwiching her between them.

"Happy birthday Rory" They say in unison finally releasing her and handing her a present consisting of all her favourite sweets including more sugar quills.

"Thank you. You guys are the best" She hugs them again before heading down to breakfast where she finds Harry sat with Ron and Hermione.

"Hey Rory. Happy birthday" Harry calls to her as she goes and sits with the twins. Isaac and Logan walk over and sit next to her. 

"Happy Birthday Potter" Isaac says smirking at her.

"Why thank you Black" 

"Happy birthday Rory" Logan says handing her their present before they head over to the Slytherin table. She places some egg's and toast on her plate and continues talking to the twins for 20 minutes before Ollie walks in and over to them. He kisses her on the head before greeting the twins and taking a seat next to Rory.

"Hello you three and Happy birthday Rory"

"Morning Wood" Fred and George say in unison like always.

"Hey Ollie" Rory leans into him slightly as he wraps an arm around her pulling her closer.

"Don't forget boys Quidditch practice later. You coming to watch Rory" The twins nod at him and continue eating whilst he looks down at Rory.

"Once the weather warms up I'll come watch you guys training but until then I think I'll pass thanks" He laughs at this.

"A bit of cold never killed anyone you know Ror"

"Yea but why take the chance Ollie" She smirks at him making the twins snort slightly trying to hide their laughs.

"Whatever you say Rory. Anyway can I borrow you real quick"

"Sure. I'll meet you two in the common room" Rory says to the twins.

"Okay Rory don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"Fred there's not a lot you wouldn't do" George laughs as Fred winks as Rory before she puts her hand in Ollie's and leaves the hall. Once they get back to the common room Ollie pulls her over to one of the sofa's in the corner.

"I wanted to give you your present" He says pulling out a present wrapped in red paper with a yellow bow.

"You didn't have to get me anything you know that right"

"Yea I did now come on open it" She smiles at him and starts opening it to reveal the book 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens, she'd told him that she'd always loved it when she was younger and wanted to read again.

"Thank you Ollie I love it" She kisses him on the cheek making him blush slightly causing her to laugh at him a little "Seriously Ollie you kiss me all the time yet when I kiss you on the cheek you blush. That's so cute" He laughs before kissing her "I'm just going to run this up to my dorm quick" She says quickly pecking him on the lips again. As she walks in she sees 4 more presents on her bed. Opening the first one she finds 4 of Honey dukes best chocolate bars and a note from Remus.