Epilogue Special Pt 3

Amari and Akio went to meet up with their friends nearby after making sure that their three hatchlings were tucked away and sleeping.

It was late in the night that they have chosen to meet up so that they could have some alone time to discuss the plan with the others without the entirety of the hidden world finding out. Word spread fast around the home of dragons, and there was no telling if anyone would get the wrong idea when they set the plan in motion.

Amari spotted their friends and glided down to gently land on the coral platform. There was Crystal, Fiskur, Hellfire, and the twins Dusk and Dawn. All of them were sleeping soundly next to each other. However, they spotted that Fiskur was still awake in high hours of the night. Which Amari thought that it would be great for them to pick him to help.
"Hey. Fiskur. You okay?" Amari chirped softly as she sat down in front of Fiskur and nudged him gently with her snout. "I'm fine. Just....can't sleep. I keep dreaming of going back and meeting up with my human friend Fernando. When I mention it to other dragons, they laugh" Fiskur said with a sad croon as he slowly got up to sit. Amari and Akio looked at each other, understanding what he was going through.

"Yeah. We also miss our friends. And more worryingly our hatchlings are starting to fear humans like the rest. That's the reason we came here to seek your help." Amari said. "What kind of help do you want?" Fiskur asked as he sat on his haunches and rubbed his eyes with his talons, starting to become interested.
"We are planning on showing hatchlings and adults that humans can be trusted. And by that, we chose to show how Amari and Henry met for the first time. That's the reason why we need your help and that of the others to come up with how the story would be told" Akio explained to Fiskur, who in turn tilted his head while he thought.

"We are going to need a lot more help than that. I know some dragons that could help with teach acting, like when hatchlings are taught by another adult." Fiskur proposed. This caused Amari to have an unpleasant flashback to a couple of weeks ago when she came across a group of young hatchlings being told stories by an adult. They were filled with so much negativity about humans. They even demonstrated how to attack humans and mechas with either crushing a makeshift figure or bringing the hatchlings to a fallen metal giant to demonstrate where to scorch fire or impale the machine.

All of this made Amari shake her head to stop herself from overreacting. "No, absolutely not. If we hire someone like the other dragons, they will either refuse or the story will not age well in the future" she said as her ears dropped down and her wing shivered. "Then we need to start from scratch. How about when things changed?" Akio proposed. "That would be great!" Amari agreed. "I also love that too." Fiskur agreed with their reasoning as well. "Though, we may have to borrow some of the pieces left from the giants to include. That way one of us would play as a metal giant" Fiskur said.
"Wait...you are saying that we will use metal giant parts?" Akio asked. "Yeah. I know a place where there are more loose parts that small dragons use to build their nests. With luck, we will find some parts to make a makeshift armor" Fiskur said. Amari giggled a bit, imagining herself with metal armor stick to her hide and standing on two legs to mimick the movement of a metal giant.

"Not a bad idea. I like it. Then all we have to do is take care of the script first and later we can plan on the armor and who will be joining us to act as other characters" Amari said. "I'll help out in what I can with the script." Akio offered. Amari smiled and purred as she nuzzled her mate under his neck. "Thank you dear for the support" she said, and Akio smiled while purring back and giving her a lick on the forehead.
"Then it's settled. Tomorrow I'll inform the others of your plan so that we can met in another place" Fiskur said before yawning big. "Sure. Go and get some sleep. We will see you guys tomorrow" Amari said as Fiskur went to curl up and lay down

Amari and Akio left their friends to rest as they flew back to their cave. The kids were still sleeping, each huddled close to each other. The two parents smiled and nuzzled their hatching a goodnight before curling up around them and laying down to sleep.