53

Missile explosions and gunfire marked the beginning of the fight.

The bullets bounced off from the Mobile Drone's frame, but the squad kept fighting. Henry skidded to the left and right, avoiding gattling gun fire from the Mobile Drone. The Mantas tried to pin him down on both sides with their chainsaw packs and missiles, but Henry, with the help of Amari's mind enhancing his reaction speed, pulled out his hand wheel blades to counter the blows and skid to the side before the attacks could hit them.

Scott charged at them with his mace and hit one Manta off from Henry, while Hellfire spewed his fire gel to melt the left missile pod of the other Manta. The Mobile Drone swiped its clawed leg at Henry, and he jumped back to avoid getting hit. Alice's mecha came up front and blocked the wire blade with her rocket axe, saving both from more damage.

Now the dragons came to aid.

Crystal the light fury flew up and shot a plasma ball on front, then flew into it and became invisible. Amari jumped up and camouflage herself to join her friend. The Mobile Drone, switching its attention to the dragons, now lifted its head up in search for any heat source. A scratch hit the side of its head and the Mobile Drone immediate shot its laser at where the fury was supposed to be, but it missed. A plasma ball hit the side of the Mobile Drone's frame, and the machine launched its missiles at the assumed location. It was like it was trying to hit an invisible mosquito out of the air as it tried to fight Henry back at the same time.

Fernando's mecha went next, charging at a Manta and ramming into it so it would crash into a building. The crash broke the Manta's missile/chainsaw pack, forcing it to fly up and shoot Fernando's mecha with its bullets. The armor around Fernando's mecha deflected the bullets like hailstorm balls. Rachel's mecha climbed up towards a tall building, latched on to the side of a building wall, and took out her sniper to aim at the Manta that was shooting at Fernando. With quick aim, Rachel fired at the Manta, the sniper bullet piercing it's monitor and destroying its head completely.

Travis was busy shooting his pistols at the remaining Manta, skidding from side to side as he evaded missiles and bullets from it. Alice's mecha barged through and launched her rocket axe while shouting, ["Lass ihn ruhen in frieden!!!"]. The axe blasted forwards and hit the Manta's right arm, cutting it out from its shoulder joint. The axe came back to Alice and she used it to do an upper-cut hit to the Manta, sending it up to the air. Elias, on the ground and ready, aimed up at the damaged Manta and fired the canons from his tank. Akio the night fury shot plasma balls at the Manta, aiding in destroying it after the artillery shells busted its armor away. Now the Mobile Drone remained.

Henry, now having a new route of attack, activated his mecha's flight pack for it to go on Phenex Mode. The wings unfolded and the booster engines fired up with flames as Henry charged his mecha at the Mobile Drone. The machine threw its wire blade at him, but it missed as he did a low slide first and jumped on top of the Drone. Henry was about to knock it's monitors out when the wire blade came back to pierce him. Without delay, he pulled up his mecha's arms to block the continuous attacks from the wire blade. One attack sliced neatly across the armor covering his mecha's covered visor, throwing him off from the machine and making him crash into a building. The impact made Henry's face slam into the side of the cockpit, making his nose bleed.

"Darn you!!" Henry snarled as he quickly got his mecha up and over to the other side while flying up to an attacking position. Before the Mobile Drone had a chance to charge up and fire its laser beak, Simon threw his mecha's hammer at the machine to prevent it from firing at his son's mecha. That gave Henry enough time to select the parts from the Mobile Drone's frame to destroy: the missile launchers.

Before he got close to the Mobile Drone, the machine used its main tail once again to strike Henry as it brought the tail down on him. Instead of dodging to the side, Henry deployed the wheel blades to clash them against the tail. Sparks flew all around as the spinning blades and the sharp tail clashed with each other while Henry struggled to keep his mecha from being overpowered. Then he parried the blade to the side and launched towards the backside of the Mobile Drone, only to be swatted onto the building glass by its wire blade.

The machine turned around and prepared to shoot at him with its laser, but was interrupted by the dragons shooting at it. This gave Henry time to free himself from the building crash hole. Once he got down he rushed forwards and did a run-and-slide towards the Mobile Drone to avoid the wire blade. At close proximity under the machine, he used his wheel blades to slice through the missile pod door seams in order to break them open. The screeching of metal and crackle of electric short circuit meant that the pod doors have been busted.

"NOW, AMARI!!!" Henry shouted with his nose still bleeding. Right at that moment, Amari, along with Crystal, dived down and shot their plasma blasts at where the exposed missiles resided. The fireballs hit their mark and destroyed the missile pods, nearly knocking the Mobile Drone down. Henry flew his mecha up through the smoke to shoot with his rifle at the neck joint, but the wire blade came back to knock him off. Now it seemed like Jonas was angry. Or, at least, the Mobile Drone itself was mad as it screeched.

The main tail from the Drone came swinging back, knocking Henry's mecha aside to crash into another building. The Mobile Drone, with smoke and fire still coming out from its frame, flew up and pounced onto the frame of Henry's mecha. Then it fired up its engines and pinned Henry's mecha down as it dragged him upwards, taking him up the building surface as it slammed the mecha into the surface while small parts broke off from the flight pack. ["HENRY!!"] Alice shouted as the drone carried him up. Henry groaned in struggle and he tried to loosen the grip that the drone had on his mecha. With one arm free now, he slammed down the hand onto the rushing surface so that he would be yanked out from the claws that held him. But as he did so, he quickly latched his other hand onto the main tail of the Mobile Drone. With the boost of the barely surviving flight unit, Henry piloted his mecha to climb up behind the Mobile Drone to start piercing the machine's engine exhaust section with the wheel blade. The engine exploded, causing the Mobile Drone to lose thrust and send both of them crashing into another building. They began to fall and then landed onto the rooftop of another building.

The Mobile Drone and Henry's mecha stood up to face one another. The Mobile Drone jumped up as soon as it stood up and pounced on Henry's mecha again, this time wanting to crush him. The claw pierced through the left arm, crushing the arm and breaking it off. The impact caused the cockpit to shake, making Henry hit his head on the ceiling and causing another trickle of blood to come down from his head. A second impact damaged the left screeen, shattering the screen glass and the left side of the mecha's shoulder.

Now Henry was REALLY triggered.

"That was real close, JERKFACE!!!" Henry shouted as he detached his mecha's left shoulder from the claws by pulling and breaking off, jumped up, and starting to punching the Mobile Drone on the beak several times with a mecha hand until its visor was broken. Amari came diving toward them, and she shot a plasma blast at the left leg of the Mobile Drone. The blast penetrated the leg joint, crippling the machine to a high percentage. With the wheel blade deployed, Henry charged his mecha at the Mobile Drone's legs with a screech of tires and a roar of booster engines. The blade cut through the claw joints and the other leg joint for more damage. Still, with it being on fire and smoke, the Mobile Drone kept attacking Henry with its wire blade in an attempt to hit him in a weak part when he came back. The wire blade and the wheel razor clashed against each other as Henry tried to block off the attacks.

One delay in an attack gave him an advantage. Amari dive-bombed again and shot at the Mobile Drone's main tail, temporarily distracting it. Henry, on the other hand, charged at the Mobile Drone and jumped up to land on where the wire blade unit was located. There, he slammed down the wheel blade and broke the wire off from the Mobile Drone. He took the blade section with him before jumping off from the Mobile Drone as it tried hitting his mecha with its main tail. "With his, I can finish it off for good!" Henry said to himself as the charged at the Mobile Drone with the blade of the wire blade pointed at its beak. The Mobile Drone opened its beak and charged its laser at Henry's mecha, but it was too late.

CRASH!!!

Henry let out a battle shout and pierced the open mouth of the Mobile Drone, driving all of the blade deep until the sharp end of the blade came out from the back of the machine's head. A moment passed before the Mobile Drone's body topped back to the side and collapsed to the ground.
Henry sighed in relief as he let his hands and feet rest from the controls.

They have defeated it.