50

Assignments:
Elias: will use usb with the GHOST virus system (an illegal system that Henry has barely scavenged before it was erased completely from the web) to obscure their steps in the other side of the control room and gain a certain access. Then he would go free the two dragons when Alice's part comes into play.
Alice: will advise the rest of the squad to support them. Then she will open the cells on the training dome for the dragon's to escape, centering the attention of all other pilots instead of the base. With enough luck, the doctors will be forced to go on lockdown. That will open the window for Elias to free the two furies.
As for Henry, he thought it would be best for him to be a large distraction right after he got free.

Or just wait.

————————————————————————————————

"So? What did he tell you?" Jonas asked Elias as they both walked behind the two men that were holding Henry. "A bit of regrets about the decisions he made before and what he suffered because of that dragon. Except, the most disturbing part was about what the dragon itself told him." Elias said. "What did it tell him?" Jonas asked, seeming to be believing Elias and not faking it.
Elias gestured Jonas to follow him towards another direction so that they were out of earshot.

"The dragon personally told him that it is already calling for help to its nest and other dragons near the ocean islets. I fear that we will be under a massive attack soon." Elias lied to him, matching his voice to a worried tone. "Are you sure about this?" Jonas asked, to which Elias replied "Yes, positive. The kid looked frightened enough to be telling the truth."
"I will inform this to the Colonel right away." Jonas said, turning around and hurrying to find the Colonel.

Elias watched him go until he was gone, then headed towards the data room. In there, he set the usb in a processor port and linked the camera feed transmission to his laptop. Elias headed to another room and pulled up the camera screens. After setting the GHOST system in, he selected the cameras to be manipulated: the interrogation room, the outside of the bulkhead doors that belonged to the holding cells for the dragons, the lab room, the hangars, and the data room for later "editing".
'Now all I have to do is wait for Alice to make her move. Here goes nothing.' Elias thought as he placed his earpiece on, then unlocked the safety system of the doors so that they could be opened manually.
'I hope I don't get to use this, Henry.' Elias thought as he felt the pistol in his pocket that his friend has given him. Sure, Elias knew he may need it to defend himself or the dragons, but he hoped that he wouldn't use the weapon.

————————————————————————————————

After notifying her squad mates about what was going to happen and to get ready, Alice headed towards the bulkhead doors that led to the dragon holding cells. After checking that no one was around, she came closer to the doors.

As she neared them, she could sense the mind feelings of the dragons in the cells thanks to her mindlink bonding with Crystal. It's more, she felt how trapped and alone they were inside their cells.
'Poor guys. I bet this is how Henry felt about his dragon. Now I see that these guy are more human that we first thought.' Alice thought to herself. As soon as she finished that thought, more voices filled her mind as if some group heard her whisper. Alice realized that the mind voices came from the dragons, who have heard her mindlink voice.

(Who's that? Why are you in my head?) one spoke in an alarmed tone. Alice, trying to calm the rising tumult inside, thought back: "(I'm here to help all of you out.)"
(Why should we listen to you? Whoever you are, you are not real and cannot help us. Also, I believe you are a human, so we're not listening to our enemy!) one said. (Yeah. Why should we listen to a human?) another one said. Alice sighed impatiently, wiping a bit of blood that was dripping from her nose in stress of hearing multiple voices, and thought back, "(Because if all of you don't, you will be stuck here forever until someone else with a weapon kills you.)"

That got them to shut their minds up.

"(I need you guys to listen to me carefully so that you all get out alive. Right now, I'm about to open the doors for you to escape, but you mustn't charge out and start spewing fire all over like that's going to make an exit. All of you have to do is follow the tunnels that go around here.)" Alice explained to them.

Then, she pressed the unlock button that has been hacked by Elias.

————————————————————————————————

'It has begun.' Dr. Elias thought as the alarms started to blare.

Without wasting a second, he edited all camera feeds so that all of them would seem as if they haven't been there or passing through.

All personnel were trying to figure out what the alarm was for as roars suddenly echoed through the entire base. Right after, and explosion shook the battle dome area as more alarms started blaring.
["WE HAVE DRAGONS BREAKING LOOSE FROM THE DOME!!!! ALL PERSONNEL, GO TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS NOW!!!]" the loudspeaker man shouted. 'Just as planned, huh?' Elias thought with excitement. He waited until Jonas left his room and only one doctor remained where the furies were held.

When he got there, he saw the medic preparing to inject something on one of the dragons. Whatever it was, he knew it was something that wasn't supposed to be injected due to the fluid inside being suspicious in color. Elias had to stop that man from doing so.

"Hey, can you help me out with the secondary needle?" the man asked Elias as he searched for a different chemical in the cabinet. "Sure. Here it is." Elias said to him, then pulled out the pistol in his pocket and aimed at the medic. When he looked at Elias, he suddenly got frightened. "Yes. You know what this is, right? So get down. Now!" Elias ordered as he pointed the gun at the man's forehead. The man obeyed and laid down, giving Elias the right opportunity to knock him out with the hardness of the pistol.

With that done, Elias started pulling off the restraints from the dragons.
"[~Wow. I never thought you'd be this scary.~]" Akio complemented through the mindlink as he stretched his wings and helped Elias take off the restraints from Amari. "Yeah, well, not really. I think you should thank me later now that we have to hurry up." Elias said as he got the last restraint off and beckoned the two dragons to follow him. After, he unlocked the door of the interrogation room where Henry was held. "Door No. 14 unlocked. Come on, Henry! We're getting out of here!" Elias said on the earpiece radio.

————————————————————————————————

Henry's cuffs unlocked from his hands the moment Elias stopped speaking. He got up, ran out the door and hurried searching for Dr. Elias.
He reached the doctor's room when Elias came around the corner, followed by Akio and Amari.

"Nice work! Now let's get out of here! They just finished repairs on my mecha!" Henry said, but Elias said "Wait! I have to grab my log data for proof!", then went inside his room. Seconds later, he came out and said "Its gone! Jonas must have taken it. You go hide, while I get it back!". Henry was about to protest, but Elias said said "Don't worry. I'll hurry up as much as possible" as he ran off towards the data control room with Akio following him.
Henry nodded after him and began heading towards the hangar with Amari right behind him.