Epilogue Special Pt 6

For the casting of the play, Amari had her armor ready to play as the metal giant that belonged to Henry. For the others that would play Amari and Akio, as they themselves couldn't play their parts because one of them would be left out and the play would have less chances to fall apart. At one point Amari thought about making the play flawlessly, but she thanked Akio when he stopped her from getting way ahead of herself. So she picked Fiskur to be Akio, and Dawn, despite her sassy demeanor, to play as Amari. The rest of her friends would be behind the scenes to add some special effects like the net that would capture Amari in the story and fire to improvise scenes with tension.

"Okay everyone! Give us your best impressions! Fiskur! You're up!" Akio called out to everyone. The brown fury went up to the platform and stood there before clearing his throat. Fiskur opened his mouth and spoke, his voice imitating the stern voice that Akio had when it would be used for the part. "'get away from my mate, metal monster! You won't get your filth hands on my mate!'" Fiskur declared in a noble voice with his head high. Akio was surprised that he could imitate his voice, though it was a bit off for him. "Could you tone it down a bit? I am starting to doubt that it's my voice." Akio said. "Okay, got it" Fiskur said and continued practicing to get the tone right and follow the script.

Next up was Dusk that will play Amari. Dusk had a bit more difficult to play her part as her voice didn't match Amari's, as much as she tried, as well as her attitude towards the play that she willingly decided to be in. "'Oh no! I've been caught! I can't move my feet or wings!'" Dawn said as she imitated the panicking voice of Amari as best she could. Amari frowned a bit as she heard the attempt that was quite the opposite of Amari's. "That definitely doesn't sound like me. Everything is just...off" Amari said. "Sorry. It's just...not in me. Still, I like to do this part" Dawn said eagerly. Amari nodded and smiled as she noted the enthusiasm of her fury friend, letting her practice. "At least she got the panic part right. The girly one can be written off the script" Akio said to Amari as he leaned over beside her. Amari growled playfully and swatted at him with her talons, making Akio laugh.

————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, the aircarrier that was nearing the airspace of the hidden world entrance was arriving after a long trip from its departing location in NYC.
"This is Aircarrier 117 to base, we are approaching point Alpha. Commencing patrol descent on schedule" one of the two aircarrier pilots contacted the base as their hands were on the throttle and the control handles. ["This is base to Aircarrier 117, you are cleared for descent"] the radio responded back some seconds later. "Roger" the pilots said and they began their descent. They had their eyes on the opening on the sea that was the hidden world as they piloted the huge aircarrier down.

Halfway there as they leveled up, an alarm sounded in their monitors in front of them. "What's happening?" the copilot asked. "I don't know. Something is going on at the back" the pilot said to his partner as he searched the control panel for the alarm. He found it, and it belonged to the cargo behind them. "The cargo doors...someone's opening them!" He exclaimed as he took off his headgear, unbuckled his seat belt, and placed the aircarrier on autopilot before getting up from his seat and gong down the railing that would lead to the cargo bay. His copilot partner did the same and followed directly behind him.

Johnny had pulled the lever that would open the cargo door of the aircarrier once they confirmed that the three were near the dragon's nest. ["Ok! All set! Now we need to jump out of the aircarrier and parachute straight into the nest!"] Johnny shouted over the rushing wind that was sucking the air outside as well as some loose cargo that flew out and down to the ocean. ["Heck yeah!! I've always wanted to do this!!!"] Bob shouted as he readied the parachute pack onto his back like the rest did. ["Ain't no way that I am dropping down there!"] Peter exclaimed as he eyed the outside of the aircarrier warily. Before they had the chance to say anything else, the back door that led up to the control cabin opened.

"Hey! You three robots! What are you doing?!" The pilot shouted. "Spider tanks? When the heck did they get here?" the other copilot exclaimed as the two pilots held on to the doorway while the wind rushed around. ["Sorry for this, but we really need to go somewhere!! We will be getting off from here!! Cannonball!!!"] Johnny said before the tachikoma launched himself from the cargo ramp down to the ocean and the opening of the dragon nest. ["BANZAIIIII!!!!"] Bob shouted as he immediately jumped right after his sibling. Peter nervously looked down at his comrades that were descending and then back at the pilots as if giving himself in was the best choice. ["Ummm...I'm gonna stay right here if you guys don't mind..."] Peter stared before the voice of Bob made him flinch. ["Oh COME ON!!! DON'T WUSS OUT ON US!!!"] Bob shouted from below before he launched a grappling wire behind Peter to drag him down. Peter yelped and tried to struggle before his robotic legs couldn't withstand the weight and was pulled down. Johnny and Bob whooped in excitement as they dived down to the hidden world, with a screaming Peter right behind them before opening their parachutes and gently floating down the cascading opening.

The pilots back at the aircarrier looked out the ramp and then back at themselves before closing the door, heading back up. "We are SO gonna get fired for this" one of them said as they picked up their headgear and bucked up to contact the base about the situation.