47

The bullets hit the neck of the Monstrous Nightmare with such force that it it made it bend down painfully.

The dragon screeched in pain as it turned around and became more angry than before. It spotted the turret and proceeded to charge at it to destroy it. Henry jolted back and retreated to his mecha's cockpit, sensing that there was no way to calm the dragon down again now.
Before the cockpit doors locked and the screens turned on, the dragon lunged towards Henry's mecha and used its hooked claws to hit the robot straight in the chest. This sent him reeling back because of the force of the hit. Then Henry got back in motion and started piloting his mecha before the fire bolt of the Monstrous Nightmare could hit him, letting out a shout of fright as he concentrated now on not getting thrashed.

————————————————————————————————

Amari's ears perked up as she sensed something. No, it wasn't a presence nearby or one of his friends walking over to her. It was a mindlink brainwave that has reached her.

It was Henry's, and he was in trouble.

Amari sprang up to her feet and looked towards the direction of the brainwave and followed the distressed signal. Akio woke up and began following her. "What's wrong? Where are you going?" Akio asked Amari while he followed her . "It's Henry! He's in trouble right now!" Amari said, then spread her wings and flew above to start searching for the water tunnels that would lead her to Henry's location. Akio followed her, determined to help her wherever she went.
Once they reached the tunnel, the dragons pried open the metal net and went in.
—————————————————————————————
Alice piloted her mecha and used it's hands to pry open the door while Henry was working hard to dodge the dragon's claws and fire bursts. Once she got that done, Alice picked up a rocket hammer that was on the floor along with the other scattered weapons. "Lass ihn ruhen in frieden!" Alice shouted as she aimed the hammer at the dragon and threw it with all of her mecha's might. The rocket hammer roared through the air and hit the Monstrous Nightmare square in its jaw, knocking it down temporarily. Now the dragon switched targets and started chased Alice's mecha. But Henry got in again by shooting bullets from his wheel calibers to save her from being struck by the dragon's claws.

Right at that moment, another door slid open and out came a large grey kurata that was Henry's father. "OVER HERE!! THIS WAY!!!" Simon shouted, beckoning the two mecha pilots to safety. Alice quickly made her way over with her mecha, with Henry right behind her. However, the Monstrous Nightmare let out another fire burst towards them, blocking the path momentarily as Henry piloted his mecha back to dodge it. Before he could react once again, the dragon threw its tail towards Henry's mecha and hit it in the waist with a metal-shattering sound.

The force of the hit sent Henry's mecha flying towards the center, where he crashed into the wall with broken mecha legs. "HENRY!!! NO!!!" Alice shouted from the entrance. The dragon landed on the Henry's mecha and pinned the arms with its hooked claws, immobilizing it. Henry struggled with every control he as in the cockpit, but he finally stared bravely at the dragon that was about to coat the frame with fire gel.

However, warning horns from all over the city stated to blare all of a sudden, their sounds reaching inside the dome. This caused the dragon and the guys outside to look above or anywhere to figure out what was the alarm for. It wasn't long before another sound, the whistle-like roar and plasma bolt of a fury, intervened and set everyone in a panic.

"FURY INCOMING!!!"

Then the plasma bolts hit the dome. The glass did nothing to resist the attack as the balls of plasma impacted the area, sending a massive explosion of hot smoke and clearing a path for the two dragons. The people outside were trying to manage what was going on inside the dome that has filled with smoke as the sounds of dragons fighting intensified. Even Henry was trying to see what was happening through the smoke, but he suddenly felt the weight of the Monstrous Nightmare lift off from his mecha. Then he saw what was happening.

Amari and Akio have come to his rescue!!!

Wait... they were here! Henry was getting frantic about what he should do next to hide them once this fight was over
Both furies bit on the neck of the Monstrous Nightmare, managing to get it away from Henry. The dragon screeched angrily as it tried to shake off the two furies that were attacking. It stood up and slammed down on the floor to get the dragons off, but it only got involved in a thrashing pile of scales that bit on its wings and tail. Then both furies kicked the head away as it tried getting back to clawing the mecha, then placed themselves between Henry and the dragon. They shot plasma, roared and swiped their talons at the Monstrous Nightmare each time it wanted to come around them until it gave up and retreated into its cell.

Henry, now that the coast was clear, immediately got out of the cockpit and went to the side of the furies. "What are you guys doing!? You're not supposed to be here! Get out of here now while you two still have the chance!! Go!!!" Henry said in a panic as he tried pushing away the friendly nuzzles that his dragon friends started giving him. "(~Relax. You're safe now~)" Amari said. Except, that wasn't true for them right now.
At that moment, other mechas started to enter the dome with weapons with the intent of shooting down the dragons. "Go!!! NOW!!!" Henry yelled. His father, now with a large chainsaw, charged at them. "Sir!! NO!!!" Alice tried stoping him, but she failed. "Dad! DONT!!! THEY WONT HURT YOU!!!" Henry yelled, but was too late. Amari and Akio snarled and lunged at Simon's mecha, blasting the other pilot's mecha weapons and mecha limbs in the process so that they won't interfere.

Simon slammed down his large chainsaw at the dragons, but they easily dodged around him. They fired plasma bolts at the mecha, ripping off the arms and knocking it down. The furies pounced at the mecha's downed frame, landing on top of the cockpit door with fierce growls. Henry knew they were going to fire their plasma to his father. He knew what he did was dumb, but he couldn't let his father get killed. So with all his strength he ran at them and cried out loudly, both verbally and through the mindlink:

"NO!!! STOP IT!!!!"

The dragons stopped from letting out their killing blasts, coming back to normal. Their pupils returned to normal once more as they lowered to the ground. He felt that they were confused as to why he didn't let them kill his father, but they understood that it was the only thing he had as of blood-related family. Something that they didn't want to take away.

"Get them!!!" someone shouted
With a kick to the body, a mecha stunned Amari so hard that she was sent down away from Simon's mecha, only to be pinned down by other mechas. Akio was enraged by this, but he also got knocked off and later pinned down by tazer rods. The dragons tried fighting back, but were immobilized completely by the strength of the large robots.
"No! Please! Don't hurt them! Please don't hurt them!..." Henry pleaded. Alice's mecha came forward to stop him from stepping forwards with a large metal hand. Simon straightened his mecha up to stand again, fuming with untold anger.
"Put those two with the others. We'll deal with the kid later." the Colonel ordered the pilots that had the furies pinned down.

Yes. He was in deep trouble now.