Epilogue Special Pt 8

"You three are in SO much trouble" Henry said from the inside of his mecha's cockpit as he and his father Simon looked down upon the runaway AIs.
["It was his idea!"] all three tachikomas shouted, pointing their mechanized claws at each other to place the blame on their respective siblings.
"Don't blame it on the other!!!" Simon and Henry shouted at the tachikomas, making them flinch.
["We are so sorry. I warned them, but they didn't listen to me"] Peter said to the two of them.
Henry and Simon started to reprimand the three AIs about their wrongdoings, saying things like;

"How could you do this? You almost gave Dr. Elias a heart attack!"
"This is a direct violation of orders!"
"What would have we done if something bad had happened to you three before we got here?"
"Insubordination!"
"Why would you three go here without asking for permission first?"
...And so on and so fourth.

They were about to continue when the sounds of roaring dragons caught the attention of all five of them hiding up in the platform. They spotted that there were hundreds of dragons gathered around a clearing and watching a platform of crystal that laid in front of them. Soon some dragons used their fire to blaze over some crystals that reacted to the fire and glowed, lighting up the stage. From the looks of it, they seemed to be preparing for a sort of...performance. And then Henry spotted some dragons that were very familiar to him.

"Dad! Look! I think they are going to perform a play!" Henry exclaimed as he saw some dragons he knew, Hellfire and Dusk, as well as Crystal in the crowd and near the stage as some other dragons began to come up to the stage. The two were Fiskur and Dawn, Fiskur having himself coated with some black paint while Dawn was covered with some brown feathers. "Quick! Start filming this! Elias is going to flip out once he sees this! They're going to perform!" Henry whispered quickly to his father. Simon quickly did so as the two of them, including the three tachikomas, looked down at the dragons from way above on the platform they were standing on.

————————————————————————————————

The stage began to glow, lighting up the place and making the dragon audience gasp in awe as they were eager to see the performers who will take part in the play. Crystal the light fury was with Linna, Eclipse and Swallow in the audience while Amari and Akio were behind the coral stage wall, waiting for Amari's part.

The first ones to come up to the stage was Fiskur and Dawn, playing Amari and Akio for the first part. "'My mate. I will not allow you to go out with me. It is far too dangerous to follow me to the outside world!'" 'Akio' spoke to 'Amari'. "'Come on! It's all the time that I am not allowed to go on raids. I need to help the hatchlings so they don't go hungry another day! Besides, we are furies! The unstoppable and unrivaled dragons! It will take more than their silly weapons to stop us!'" 'Amari' countered, sounding optimistic and overconfident. This made Amari frown from the back of the stage, really not convinced that Dawn was playing her part correctly.

"What!? That's not me! I was never cocky and arrogant when we first left the nest together and got separated! That NEVER happened!" Amari hissed quietly in complain as she saw how Dawn was playing her part and the two dragons continued the play on the stage. "Okay...Dawn took some liberties to herself" Akio said as he looked to the side in doubt. "That's definitely not how it went. Dragons and humans were at war, and all of us dragons were careful about going out there. ESPECIALLY me! And that carefulness is what led me to bond with Henry. I befriended a human who controlled a metal giant. That is more amazing than anyone would have imagined!" Amari said as she went to place the parts of the metal giant armor onto her body. Akio helped her strap on the parts of the armor as the time for Amari to make her entrance was close. "They have the spirit of the story. Don't doubt them. This is the purpose of this play, right?" he told Amari as he secured the straps on. "I...guess so..." Amari said as they looked back at how the other two were continuing.

"'My mate! You are unexperienced. I have gone out multiple times and are more careful than the others. But I believe that you will be careful out there. So I will let you accompany me'" 'Akio' said to 'Amari', acknowledging her desire and they headed out. They came around the back of the stage to the other side as Hellfire and Dusk made their way towards the underside of the stage to bring out small "puppets", who were used as metal giant targets to simulate the battle. Fiskur and Dawn flew above hovering while shooting small plasma blasts at the puppets so it seemed like they were making easy game of the mechas below them. "'Ha! This is easy! These metal giants are no match for us!'" 'Amari' said as 'Akio' backed away to clear out for the next part of the play.

"You know what? No. I'm not going to do it. It's not going to come out well" Amari said as she started to walk away, but Akio stopped her from leaving. "Come on now. Too late for that. Get ready!" Akio said as he picked up the metal giant head and shoved it over Amari's head, temporarily blinding her as he guided her into position as the next part of the play commenced.

The part consisted of throwing a seaweed net at Dawn, simulating how Amari was shot down and captured in the human land. "'Oh no! I've been captured! I can't move or escape!'" 'Amari' wailed as she struggled underneath the net. Amari hesitated a moment before mustering all her courage and stepping into the stage. She came with all the armor and walking on two feet, which was incredibly difficult as dragons normally didn't walk on two, the armor was heavy and very restricted when it came to movement. Everyone gasped as they saw Amari with the metal giant armor walk into stage, as if it were almost a real one amongst them.

When she turned around, she did all she could to spot Crystal and the kids with her. From what she could see, Linna looked excited, Eclipse not so much, and Swallow seemed somewhat interested before gnawing his fish bone. Amari sighed a bit before proceeding with the play. "'What is a dragon doing in my domain? I shall destroy this wretched creature!'" Amari said, impersonating Henry's voice as she approached Dawn in her captured state.

————————————————————————————————

"Oh my goodness...they are actually recreating the part where we both met!" Henry said as he realized what the dragon with the mecha armor suit come into the stage.
["Really? That's so cool!"] Johnny said as he and the other tachikomas watched the show with interest.
"It is still confusing to me. What do they plan to do with this performance?" Henry's father asked as they all continued watching.
"I know one thing for sure: they are teaching the dragons how humans and dragons met. And how they will in the future" Henry said, feeling pride and joy deep in his heart.

————————————————————————————————

"'No! I won't let you capture me and kill me, you metal monster!'" 'Amari' shouted as she cut loose from the net that held her down and used a bit of her plasma blast to shoot at 'Henry's metal giant' right close to the feet. "'Woah!'" 'Henry' shouted as the metal giant jumped back, and Amari had to rebalance herself so she wouldn't fall back with all the weight of the armor. What everyone didn't know, as the play continued, was that some bits of the plasma blast gave spark to some flammable veins in the surface of the crystal platform, which was to be used for the finale. But it had lit up sooner than expected, and it only took mere moments until chaos ensued.

KABOOM!!!

The entire stage lit up in a burst of flames and small explosions as the planned effects lit up at the wrong time, sending pieces of crystals and burning debris everywhere and towards the dragon audience. The dragons roared in fright as they went to take cover, Crystal shielding Eclipse, Linna and Swallow with her wings while Akio got out of the stage to accompany her and the kids. Amari, Dawn and Fiskur were still in stage, the blast missing them from above as they scampered away while the rest tried to put out the fire. "Don't worry! Everything is under control!" Fiskur said to those that have backed away from the stage as he helped putting out the fire.

Amari struggled as the blast had shattered the eye glass of the metal giant helmet she was wearing. "Guys? Anyone? A little help here?" Amari called out from the inside of the helmet as she tried to balance herself out, but ultimately failed as she went further and further behind the stage. Unbeknownst to her and the others, Amari was slowly going to tether off from the ledge down to a steep fall. And no one was there to see or help her when she fell.

All except a few that were watching from far above.