8

[SCORES]
[Alice: 30
[Scott: 20
[Fernando: 17
[Travis: 10
[Rachel: 10
[Henry: 5

'Welp, I did my best for this day. I'll make sure that never happens while I work harder.' Henry proudly thought to himself as he felt the eyes of every student, everyone else other than his old high school classmates, on him from behind.
____________________________________________________________

(Use minute segment 0:00 - 0:46)

That day after battle school, Henry decided to take another visit to the furred fury. It must be hungry, so Henry went to the food market and bought salmon, beef and pork to see which kind of meat it liked. Henry thought it would be best for him to leave his bike mech behind again so that he could introduce it later when the dragon calmed down(If that was ever going to happen -_-").
With everything ready, Henry headed towards the LI forest.

For some reason, it took him longer to get there when there was a transit train nearby. But he got there eventually.
Before he reached the places where he would recognize where the lake was, there was a short period of time that Henry called out for the dragon(for some reason :/). He would say things like:
"Hellooooooooouu! Come oouuuuuuttt!"
"Hey! Big fluffy dragon! I got food here for ya!"
"Fish! Slimy delicious fish with other kinds of meat! Come and get it!"

When Henry reached the place near the lake, he suddenly stopped. The feeling that something was watching him came up to him and spread over his back, like ice forming really fast. He started freaking out all of a sudden when the chirping of birds ceased, but calmed himself by breathing slow breaths.
At last he decided to hide behind a large thick bush and take out the meat pieces. Starting with the salmon, Henry threw the piece out from behind the bush and waited until the dragon showed up to take it.

Nothing.

As he came out from the bush, Henry looked at all sides to see if the dragon had shown up already. When it did not, Henry picked up the meat and proceeded around the lake to look around more closely. It seemed the dragon has left for good, because it seemed it wasn't here anymore. Right at that moment, there was the sound of steps slowly approaching across the grass behind Henry.

When he turned around slowly, he saw the dragon a few meters close to him.

It growled softly as it approached Henry, ears drawn back and pupils narrowed. "Hey there...Remember me from last time?" Henry said, trying to calm down as he extended his hand to offer the dragon the salmon meat. The furred fury calmed down and began approaching Henry to sniff at the meat. Suddenly the dragon's eyes widened and retreated back, snarling as its back arched upwards and looked at Henry's waist. Henry flinched and said "Woah! What are you—" when he realized why the dragon became hostile. When he uncovered his jacket aside, he realized he had forgotten to leave his pistol behind. 'Maybe it knows that it's dangerous, making me look like a threat.' Henry thought. As carefully as his hand could, he slowly pulled out his gun and dropped it aside, making the dragon growl. "Oh come on! You want me to get rid of it? Fine!" Henry nearly shouted as he kicked the gun to the lake. The furred dragon looked at it sink, then turned towards Henry with a more non-threatening face.
"Is that enough? Then come, take this so that you can eat." Henry said as he handed out the salmon again. The dragon, a bit more wary this time, slowly came close and opened its jaws to take the fish when Henry noticed something.

It...had no teeth, only gums.

"That's really odd... you don't have any teeth. I could have sworn you—" Henry began when suddenly teeth popped out of the dragon's gums and snatched the fish away, chomping it in half. Henry nearly cried out in surprise when it did that, thinking it may have taken off a couple of his fingers. "...had them." he finished as he looked at the dragon with a shocked face.