30

'What in the name of God is going on? Why are there two dragons in the forest of LI? And WHAT IS HENRY DOING WITH THEM???' Alice thought as she piloted her kurata through the woods. Then it hit her; someone claimed in the school that he saw Henry attempt to bring down a night fury and actually succeed, but no one really believed it. But then Henry started to leave early from battle training and get better at the fightings.

And now she knew why...

"That's why! He didn't kill them! Has he gone insane!? What has that moron gotten himself into?? I've got to tell someone of this threat right away before its too late!!!" Alice shouted to herself while panting both in fear and in panic.

Turning around once a while to make sure she wasn't being followed, Alice went faster towards the road that led to the city. When she got a wheel into the path, a shrieking sound shook the skies where she was. Before she could react a ball of blue plasma crashed into the rear left wheel leg of the kurata, knocking the mecha down and making Alice's head hit the frontal screen because of the crash. When Alice looked up, she saw the black dragon diving towards her with blue fire gathering inside its throat. "Scheibe!!!" Alice cursed as she reached down her seat and pulled the ejection lever to bust herself out. The seat blasted out just before the balls of plasma...missed their target? Was the dragon doing this on purpose? Or did it actually miss?
Right now wasn't the time to awe at the near miss she reminded herself as her parachute unfolded and the seat fell to the ground. A shadow overtook her, and before she knew it something sliced through the parachute strings. Alice screamed as she fell before something suddenly snatched her up into the air upside down by her feet.

"AAAAHHHHHHGG!!!!! AAAAHHHHHG!!! Oh mein Gott. Ich werde sterben!!!" Alice screamed at the top of her lungs as the dragon carried her into the sky.

————————————————————————————————

Henry ran as fast as he could, trying to keep up with Amari that was carrying Alice by her feet.
Then he saw Amari deposit her on a tree, making her hang on to a branch before settling on the higher section of the tree and making the tree bow and creak at the sudden weight. Akio lands on the lower side of the tree as he and Amari snarl at the poor scared-to-death girl.

"Henry! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE VERDAMMT!!" Alice demanded as she clung on. "You have to give me a chance to explain!" Henry pleaded from the ground. "I am not listening to ANYTHING!! Your chance flew right out the window the minute you lied to me!!" Alice shouted with an angered face, then flinched when the dragons growled even more at her.
"Then I'll stay quiet. Because you have two options; One: I could leave you so that the dragons could eat you. Or two: I could show you their gentle side and ask them if they could bring you down nicely. That is if you let me. Please....Alice." Henry offered her.
Looking down and assessing the height, then seeing the behavior of the dragons change, it seemed that Alice made her decision. With a strained grunt, Alice moved to the sturdy part of the branch before pulling herself up. Amari eyed her every move and growled when she tried to pull herself over the dragon's back.

"That's it. You're doing great!" Henry commented. Amari accepted Alice in her back as she lowered herself so that she could get on.
"Ok. Now get me down." Alice demanded. "Amari? Could you be a sweetheart and gently get the scared soldier down from there?" Henry said jokingly.
"(~I don't think so. I might as well get her real apologies out for scaring us~)" Amari mindlinked Henry with a mischievous leer. She spread her wings slowly, then released the tree and tucked in her legs and hovered in place.
"Uhhh....Amari? What are you doing?" Henry asked her in concern.

Amari suddenly LAUNCHED straight up into the sky as Alice screamed in terror.

————————————————————————————————

The acceleration is tremendous unlike any simulatior she's been in.
Every downbeat bucks the saddle that has been placed on the dragon, the dragon doubling their speed like a missile. Alice nearly slips off the saddle as she screams and hangs tighter onto the saddle for dear life.

"AMARI!!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!?? BAD DRAGON!!!!" Henry was heard shouting from the forest below as he ran to follow them. Then Alice realized that she and the dragon now headed down towards the sea.

—————————————————————————————

"Oh no."

Amari ROLLS to the side and then PLUMMETS towards the coastline below. Alice is heard letting out screams as Amari dives into the ocean waves, deliberately drenching the warrior girl.
"AMARI!!!! QUIT YOUR TORTURE!!!! WE NEED HER TO LIKE YOU AND AKIO!!!" Henry yelled as he suddenly stopped because he had reached the edge of the beach. Amari simply ignored him as she rockets skywards and begins to make spins and loops, which terrify Alice even more.

————————————————————————————————

Having had enough, Alice pleaded while clutching closer to the dragon's neck. "ALRIGHT!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry! Just stop and get me to the ground PLEASE!"
Satisfied with the girl's response, Amari relents and levels off. She heads up into the cloud. The girl opens her eyes and looks out over a viewpoint that didn't compare to flying in an aircraft. Her terror is replaced with awe and wonder. It seemed now that she finally understood.

Down on the ground, Henry looks up into the sky and let's out a relieved exhale as Amari takes Alice higher into the vast golden sky. They fly for a while until night sets in. Below them, the city lights give a breathtaking perspective. Amari looks over at Alice, who is smiling, and also smiles at her awed expression.
Amari then turns around and heads back to where Henry and Akio stood, leaving the city area behind.

"Well...I have to admit: that was amazing. But...you still owe me an apology and a pair of mecha parts." Alice said as she got off from Amari's back.
"Heh. Don't worry, I know a place where I can get you replacements. And it's not the hangar. Let's get your kurata there." Henry said as he approached them.

_______________________________________

For all readers, I recommend for all of you to read @RiderKaitlyn5 's book called "Stormy and her true love". Go check it out.
That's all folks. ;3