1

I will introduce the characters of this book one by one, Its a sidneet book so have patience and read it.

This cover credit goes to shifaaaa__1527 so thanks shifa ji 🤗

Lets start

Introducing First,

Siddharth Nigam, 21 year old, a forever happy boy, who accepts all the good and bad in his life with a happy face.

Siddharth belongs from small town of Rajasthan, his father passed away when he was really young. After his father his family get depend on his to earn for them.

So sitution forced him to be mature in a very young age of 12, child labour is banned in India, but Siddharth still want to support his family.

So, he joined his school canteen as a helper, he studied from a government school, where his fees was about Zero.

Then, he went to a college to do B.Com to make his life get back to the crack. In his life, he didn't get chance to make any friends.

Even his financial status didn't allow him to make friends, all he have in his life is his mother who lives with his uncle's family (his father's brother) in his absence.

But his uncle and his family really take care of them after his father passed away.

As I told you, Siddharth had no one to talk in his life, but he had a crush on a girl. A Celebrity crush. Her name is Ananya, she is a very popular actress of India.

Ananya Sharma is most beautiful and popular actress of India, she did so many movies and a lot of music videos in past one year.

And Siddharth likes her a lot, but she is just a dream for Siddharth and he knows it.

But Siddharth wanna see her once in a personal. Siddharth even had a tattoo of her name's first alphabet A.

Stay tuned.

Equality Matters - SidneetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara