At evening,

They had a conversation with Pandit ji.

Pandit ji suggest them the date of 10th day from today is good and suitable for this wedding.

Siddharth's family happily accepted, they asked Avneet she is ready to marry him today only if possible.

So, she nods in agreement with the date.

Avneet : aunty, if you don't mind I wish we can marry here only in this city?

Abhishek's father : beta, our all relatives are in our hometown and they are not that rich to travel by flight and by trains and other mode, it will be long journey.

Vibha aunty : yeah, I promise we will do arrangements according to your choice there.

Avneet : aunty (she holds hands of aunty) it's not about arrangements aunty, it's about safety of Siddharth.

Abhishek's father : safety?

Avneet : the case just got over against Ananya, she won't able to digest this defeat this soon, so for safety I wish if we can marry here only.

Vibha aunty : if there is any possibility of any issue, then do as you wish beta, we don't have any idea.

Abhishek's father : yes right, we will give them a party there later.

Avneet : no no, I will book a plane, you just ask all of them to reach on airport on given date? If possible.

Abhishek's father : won't it cost too much?

Vibha aunty : yeah beta, there is no need to waste your money.

Avneet : waste, how will it be wasted on family, whatever I have now is just for Siddharth and you all. (She said in loving tone)

Abhishek's father : we are so blessed to have you my child, may god bless you.

Vibha aunty : true. So, we should inform them.

Abhishek's father : hmm.

They left.

Avneet POV

Ananya, I won't spare you so easily, I will show you the hell before I get married to Siddharth, just wait and watch.

Stay tuned.

Anyone can guess what will avneet do next?