36

After they left,

Ananya's PA make a call to Ananya to inform about all what happened here. When Ananya is all ready to come to this lounge.

Ananya's PA : mam... (He is nervous to tell her)

Ananya : ask him to wait for 10 minutes, I just got late because of traffic and I can't come from my car so I am in cab right now.

Ananya's PA : mam, I wanna say something?

Ananya : what happened?

Ananya's PA told her that a girl came and bring Siddharth with her.

Ananya : what the heck? Who was she and how dare she is to ruin my plan!! Don't you tell her that for whom you work.

Ananya's PA : mam, she didn't listened to me anything, even when I tried to control that girl that guy siddharth slapped me. He get so angry and was looking so dangerous that moment. (He said showing his fear)

Ananya : ahhh.... I should be there, that handsome must be looking more hot in cunning anger. (She can't stop drooling on Siddharth)

Ananya's PA : mam, I think she was his gf the way she reacted!!

Ananya : I don't care, I won't share him with anyone, go and get him I wanna talk to him. He is mine and mine only. I made a mistake sharing him with my friends but not now I want him. (She sounds obsessed for Siddharth)

Ananya's PA : but mam...

Ananya : do what I said and inform me!!

Ananya's PA : okay mam.

Ananya : and yeah if that girl come in between then threaten her that I can destroy her as well so she should be away of this matter. And him as well.

Ananya's PA : I try my best mam.

He called Siddharth again, but no one picked now.

Avneet make Siddharth sit in the car and sit on driver seat herself.

Stay tuned.