23

As soon the car hits him, Avneet strongly press the brake makes her car stopped with a huge jerk.

Few people's saw this accident from car. So many people's gather around Siddharth.

His hand is bleeding so badly, he really get injured from this collision, luckily it wasn't life threatening yet

Avneet came out from her car.

Men (from crowd) : what was that way madam to drive a car, didn't you see that guy, come and see how badly he got injured because of your rash driving.

Avneet : I am genuinely sorry, but he came in front of my car all of sudden I was driving fast I admit, but I was in control.

Men (in crowd) : wow means it was his mistake? (In a complaining tone)

Suddenly, someone from crowd recognise her that she is Avneet Kaur nandra the famous criminal lawyer.

And immediately few people stand in favor of Avneet, influenced and think about her powers and connection.

Avneet didn't care about anything right now, she wanna see that guy first.

She came ahead and it takes no time to recognise him.

Avneet (more worriedly than she was) : Siddharth.....

Siddharth is cursing his destiny which didn't even let him die today.

Men (from crowd) : call the ambulance.

Avneet : please help me, I will bring him to hospital.

Men (in crowd) : do you know him, mam?

Avneet : yes I know him, I will ask him and inform his family, please hurry up and help me to make him sit in car.

Siddharth remains silent, because he recognise her and realise that now if he die on road then her life will be ruined in accident case.

Crowd helps to make him sit in the car, and Avneet hurries her car to hospital.

Avneet : siddharth, I am sorry just five minutes you will be fine. (Her eyes filled with tears and guilt)

Stay tuned.