70

Avneet : what do you mean? Come to the point!! I know you are not concern for my client at all. (She said angrily interrupting in between).

Judge : let him proceed miss nandra.

Avneet : sorry sir.

Raghav : so, how are you feeling?

Siddharth : uhm... I am fine.

Raghav : you must be happy na, that your public stunt worked out, you got famous brother. Everyone knows you today in country.

Siddharth remains silent.

Raghav : okay, let's be practical. Tell me one thing why you think my client who have million of choices, even your lawyer herself proved can spend million on strippers as well. Why will she choose you?

Avneet can see his eyes getting moist.

Avneet : objection your honor.

Judge : let him complete.

Siddharth : I don't know why she did this to me. (With pain in his voice)

Raghav : were you fan of my client?

Siddharth : yes. I was, but then I didn't know that she is like this.

Raghav : mind your words any Defamative statement against my client can cost you. (Said rudely)

Siddharth remain silent.

Raghav : so, sir there is no proof that Siddharth had any thing with my client. So this case should be dismissed.

Judge : anymore question from him?

Siddharth is almost on urge of cry.

Raghav : no.

Avneet walked towards him. And she bring him to the seat.

Raghav : sir, if there is anyway possible through medical examination my client is ready to go through it.

Avneet : you better know, raghav there is no technology can find it out once the evidence washed away.

Raghav : I can provide options if you have, so miss nandra, you think what can happen in this situation. We are ready.

Avneet : I will like to call muskan in witness box!!

Raghav : why muskan? It was proved that they weren't there?

Stay tuned.