77

Judge : miss kaur, I can understand what are you feeling, but we all are under Constitution, we can't decide anything by own.

Avneet : yes right sir, the humanity came under the bus of your laws. Allow me to walk out?

Judge : Mister Siddharth did you made any decision?

Avneet : I will talk to him, then we will appear with a decision, sir.

Raghav : sir, miss nandra is setting up Mister Siddharth against us?

Avneet move towards him, so he get scared for a moment because just a moment ago she slapped him really hard.

Raghav moves back.

Avneet : don't be scared. (He said in teasing tone to make him realise with whom he is standing with)

Avneet : your honor, I have whole right to make my client understand what is in betterment of him.

Raghav : sir we should once asked Siddharth only?

Siddharth : as she say sir!!

Avneet hold his hand and walk out from court. She bring him back to residence.

Meanwhile,

Raghav : mam, now we took a very big step.

Ananya's father : you ruined my whole reputation, Ananya!!

Raghav : sir, this is time to be United, I know mam did wrong.

Ananya's father : she spoiled her life. And alia and muskan were involved too?

Muskan nodded.

Raghav : sir, that matter end here.

Ananya : I don't think so, Avneet is taking it personally she won't leave them this easily. But right now I wanna marry Siddharth and defeat her.

Raghav : yes we have to.

Ananya : call the media, I wanna announce that I am ready to marry him, just because I love him. More people will come with me to support.

And Ananya did the same and blind supporters start supporting her again. (I wanna suggest this please support and hate someone only on social media if you know situations completely)

Stay tuned.