But, the real picture is yet to come in front of his eyes.

Raghav realise that he is not at his home, then immediately he remembered that last night, he was partying with Alia and Muskan.

It takes almost ten seconds to Raghav to figure out, that he is in Muskan's bedroom.

On her bed.

And not alone. 😱😱

Alia is laying on one side. And Muskan is one other side.

He looked both of them and he starts sweating for a moment his heart stopped beating.

Because this is drastic, and this is signing towards that something unwanted happened last night between all 3.

The situation confirms this doubt.

Because,

Raghav is completely naked in the blanket with these two girls, where on his left, Muskan is laying with her pair of panty and bra only.

And on right, Alia didn't even had her breasts covered.

He jumped from the bed.

He wear his clothes back, but when he get up.

Alia also wake up.

Alia (she is also having a headache) : uhhh this headache.

Suddenly,

She realised what she is wearing.

Alia : we had fun last night, I guess. (She shamelessly accepts the situation)

Raghav : what the hell, Alia? I have a gf yaar, I am gonna marry her within a month.

Alia : what's wrong with you, why are you screaming like an innocent girl, you are guy, you should be happy. You had two birds in your nest previous night. (She said wearing her inner wear)

Raghav : such a shamelessness is this, you should at least being a bit apologetic for what we did.

Alia : shut up yaar, don't spoil my mind in early morning.

Muskan wake up.

Muskan also understood what happened, she was the first who lost consciousness last night.

Muskan : what happened between us? Tell me I really didn't remember. (She said pressing her head)

Stay tuned

Equality Matters - SidneetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara