86

Avneet hold his hand.

Avneet : I hope, you won't mind holding your hands? (She knows that he had a very bad physical experience with someone so she didn't want him to feel forced)

Siddharth : of course not.

Avneet : okay, tell me when that Raghav said that I am fighting this case for my personal benefits? What did you think?

Siddharth : he don't know you na, that's why he said that or because of some evil strategy.

Avneet : you know me right?

Siddharth : I guess.

Avneet : so, you tell me what I wish in return of all this?

Siddharth didn't think yet that she demands anything in return.

Avneet : tell me?

Siddharth : I don't know, but I promise whatever you ask, I will give you. I will sell myself but give you whatever you wish in return.

Avneet : sure?

Siddharth : yes, you save me that day from death, so even if you want me to jump from here I will.

Avneet : you remember, that night when we kissed in car. (She said looking into his eyes)

Siddharth : I said sorry for that, and again.....

Avneet : you regret that?

Siddharth : uhm... what are you trying to say. (Her eyes are full of tears).

Avneet : was that a mistake to you?

Siddharth : uhm... What was that for you?

Avneet : it was the most beautiful minute of my life. (She said in so deeply drown in love)

Siddharth : you fine? Are you drunk?

Avneet shakes her head.

Siddharth : Avneet, I think you need rest.

Siddharth get up.

Avneet : are you running from me?

Siddharth : of course not, where will I go? But I think you are stressed out of something.

Avneet : no, I am not. I want you.

Siddharth : you want me, means?

Avneet get up and place her lips on his lips.

Stay tuned.

Do you think he will reciprocate?