53

Raghav : so tell us, how do you know my client Ananya sharma?

Siddharth : from movies!! (He said casually)

Raghav : okay means you watch her movies and all, so were you fan of her?

Siddharth nodded.

Raghav : okay. One more thing I want to clear that do you asked your friend and Manager of that hotel to give that duty to serve food to Ananya Sharma that day?

Avneet : My Lord, Raghav is misleading us, till the Siddharth had no idea that how this Ananya Sharma is.

Raghav : mam, please will you speak up on your turn?

Judge ask Avneet to not lose her calm.

Siddharth : yes I asked, I was big fan of them. I never thought that she will do this to me?

Raghav : this? What?

Siddharth : force me. (Said looking down)

Raghav : physically?

Siddharth : yes. (Feeling so disgusting and embarrased)

Raghav : okay, can you please tell me one more thing... That how much weight you can lift in once?

Siddharth is confused that what kinda question is this.

Raghav : tell us?

Siddharth : uhm.... 40-50 kg.

Raghav : point to be noted My Lord, Siddharth nigam is not a physically weak guy, he is strong, can lift over 50 kg in once, and my client weight in nearly 50. How can she force him or control him physically.

Now he understood where he bring it.

Siddharth (burst) : she did, and her two of those friends also helped her.

Raghav : okay for minutes if I say yes you are saying right, then why you didn't push them or ask for help.

Siddharth : I did.

Raghav : those door of rooms were not sound proof, why those help shouts were not heard.

Siddharth : because they...... (He stopped)

Raghav : might be you want that, or might be nothing happened that night?

Stay tuned