Avneet : who the hell wants to talk to you!! Let's go, Siddharth.

Ananya : he is going inside with you, but he will return with me, I promise you miss kaur.

Avneet push her harder now.

Ananya (furiously) : hey, how dare you?

Avneet : this is court premises meet me somewhere else and say this same line, trust me I will make sure you will experience the hell. (She said in an stern warning tone)

Raghav came there.

Raghav : Ananya mam, let's go. Don't talk to them. If any drama created here it can go against us. (He try to make her understand)

Alia also arrived to court, but Muskan is not looking with them today, maybe she wants to keep her out of this case now.

But she is also involved in crime, so she will also get the punishment. Maybe in different way later.

Avneet and Siddharth walks in, Avneet's assistant brings some papers in court.

Raghav and Ananya also preparing something.

After ten minutes,

Raghav : mam, maybe today it will be the day of verdict, so say everything so smartly as per as planned.

Ananya : hmm.

The judge arrived 👨‍⚖️.

Raghav and Avneet both of them greeted with bow their head.

Judge : starts the proceedings.

Avneet : thanks your honor. May I start?

Raghav : sir, before my friend Avneet will start her lecture, I wanna say something.

Judge : speak up?

Raghav : sir, my client decides that she will marry Siddharth Nigam this week only, if he is ready to forgive her. And we wish that we will get some time to talk to Siddharth in personal.

Judge : okay, what's your decision?

Avneet : with due respect to this court, I wanna answer Ananya first, that you proved guilty so you have no right to decide anything, and sir Siddharth decided that he don't want any relationship with her in future.

Stay tuned.