33

Vibha aunty : nothing, he is recovering now. (Siddharth asked his mother to not to share this with anyone as he is embarrased and so humiliated already)

Avneet : aunty, I guess something is troubling him internally, I met him before this accident as well, he wasn't like this.

Vibha aunty : uhm.... (Hesitated)

Avneet : if there is something personal and you didn't want to share with me then you can tell me, but if there is something in which I can help you then let me know please.

Vibha aunty : I don't know beta, that I should discuss this with you or not, as there is no mean to talk about it.

Avneet : about what? (Now she wants to know what is wrong with him)

Vibha aunty : do you heard name of famous actress, Ananya sharma?

Avneet : yes?

Vibha aunty told everything to her now in detail, whatever she gets to know from Siddharth about that night.

Avneet is shocked, she is feeling his pain and now she understood that why she had those scratch marks on his back.

They aren't sign of love making, he was humiliated and forced.

She is fuming in anger right now, it's not in her control else she will kill all three of them right now only.

Vibha aunty : this is why he is mentally disturbed. I know you won't tell this to anyone but still I request you keep it till you only.

Avneet : but aunty, you should do something file a case against her, she should get punishment for all what she did with Siddharth.

Vibha aunty : her chapter is closed and we have nothing to fight against Ananya sharma, and nobody will understand his pain. The laws are protecting one gender only in these matters. (With teary eyes)

Avneet : so sorry to hear.

Avneet gave a glass of water to her and came out.

Stay tuned.