Siddharth serve a coffee to her.

When her client already came to meet her. She is having some business talks but siddharth is distracting her a bit.

But she is a professional person. She had her meeting and ready to left paying her bill.

She take out a note of 500₹ for a coffee and 500₹ for Siddharth as a tip to make her smile today.

Siddharth is happy getting a good amount in a tip.

Avneet : this is for a good service and to make me smile.

Siddharth : oh is it to make you smile mam?

Avneet : yes, it's been long I didn't smiled so its your reward. (She said showing off a bit of her power and money)

Siddharth : oh then I can't take it.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : I don't charge for make someone smile, so take it back mam. You made me smile too so it's your reward from my side. (He said returning her money to her)

Avneet : are you insulting me?

Siddharth : of course not mam, but I feel you are tensed because of something so that's why I crack those stupid jokes that wasn't for money. Thanks.

Avneet : but....

Suddenly, somebody called him,

Siddharth : have a great day mam I have a work to do. Thanks for visiting, come again soon.

Siddharth runs with his food tray to serve, Avneet noticed someone for first time in the first meeting only.

Avneet (in mind) : for sure I will come soon again now.

Avneet left with a smile, next day she went to Pune for some work.

In next 15 days, she came twice in this restaurant and everytime she found Siddharth more attractive than before.

4th meeting of sidneet.

Siddharth serve the sleepy owl coffee directly to her without even asking her for order today.

Stay tuned.