63

Maid told Ananya that her father want her to meet him in living room.

Ananya came down nervously along with Muskan and Alia.

Alia : namaste uncle.

Ananya's father : what's going on TV girls? (He asked in really strict and angry voice)

Ananya : what happened dad?

Ananya's father : don't act in front of me Ananya, tell me what is this and you went to the court and you didn't even feel like to tell me. (His father picks up a glass and throw him to the Tv screen and break it angrily)

That make all 3 of them shiver in fear.

Ananya : papa, you are getting us wrong don't you trust me do you think your Ananya can do this. (She tried to act innocent)

Ananya's father : I don't believe it but if it's false case why Avneet kaur takes this case?

Ananya : I don't know dad, that guy did something and I feel like maybe Avneet Kaur planted him against us. Because that boy is not this kinda guy. (She is so obsessed with Siddharth)

Ananya's father : I will come with you in next hearing and till then don't avoid media, face them and tell them the truth. (He said hardly but believing on Ananya at last)

Ananya : yeah dad I will go for interview in media.

Ananya's father : hmm.

Ananya : I am sorry dad.

Ananya's father : I hope you are saying truth, Ananya.

Ananya : yes dad.

Ananya's father : if you are right then your father is always here to protect you. No matter what.

Ananya is feeling more nervous now.

Ananya talk to Raghav that how to face Media channels now.

Raghav : mam, I think now we have a ball in our place so time to smash a six.

Ananya : what are you saying Raghav, I don't get it.

Raghav made a new plan.

Stay tuned.