54

Raghav : your honor, everything is crystal clear in front of you, this is just a publicity stunt, and my client Ananya sharma is so kind, she still told me that might be this guy is controlled by someone. So she will forgive her if he apologize to her.

Siddharth have nothing to say. He looked at Avneet.

Avneet feels that how weak this system is to protect a men from physical abuse.

Raghav : I give you last chance mister Siddharth, just take your stupid case back else I will suggest my client to file a case on you to try ruin her reputation.

Siddharth feels scared.

Avneet : I guess, you forgotten Raghav, that I am still here.

Raghav : don't encourage something like this Avneet mam, this guy is lying for some fame or money, why are you ruining your name? (He said to Avneet)

Avneet : you care for yourself, Raghav and think what you are defending. Do you have anymore question from my client?

Raghav : No, My Lord!!

Judge : you can go and sit, Mister Siddharth.

Raghav sit on his place.

Avneet : sir, I would like to call Muskan and Alia together in the witness!!

Judge : proceed.

Alia and Muskan called together in witness box.

Raghav already told them before the proceedings what to say.

Muskan is looking at Raghav, she is nervous.

Avneet : so, I ask you a question together, okay? Tell me what do you saw in that room that night?

Alia : sir, first of all I want to clear it that I wasn't part of anything like that. That day I was with my boyfriend, even if I you want you can call him for his statement.

Avneet understood that it was a plotted thing she said, so Raghav must plot her boyfriend.

Avneet : what about you Muskan?

Muskan : uhmm.....

Stay tuned.