47

Now the day of Face off arrived,

From one end,

Ananya, Alia and Muskan along with PA of Ananya and Lawyer Raghav reached the fast track court and Avneet bring Siddharth along with her security gaurds to court.

Now lawyer to lawyer face off.

And Siddharth gonna see those 3 girls ruin his life that night.

They reached, Siddharth is rubbing his hands in car in nervousness. Avneet hold his hand.

Avneet : relax I am with you na.

Siddharth feels more confident from her assurity of being with him.

They come out of car, Siddharth came out first left Ananya in shock that how he came in car that too BMW.

After Siddharth, Avneet herself step out of the car.

Ananya is looking at them with confusion, she looked at Avneet, and she realised that she seen her somewhere before.

Before, she can ask her lawyer, his Lawyer, Raghav himself walked to Avneet.

Avneet (to driver) : park the car.

Raghav : hiiii mam, remember me?

Avneet : oh hii, good morning... Raghav Right?

Raghav : yes mam, and it's a huge honor to feel that you remember my name.

Avneet smiled, she didn't know at all that he is gonna present case for Ananya.

Avneet : so how's career going on?

Raghav : all good mam, just trying to learn something from you? (He said respectfully)

Avneet : oh please, you are older than me in this profession even more experienced.

Raghav : you also know mam, that age is just a number and there is no comparison between me and you in anyway, no one even take cases against you now.

Avneet : but I came here for a case only.

Raghav : oh... I get to know that you are on vacation period.

Avneet : yes, but someone mess with my lifeline.

Raghav : who is that idiot?

Stay tuned.