107

Raghav : I don't know how will I be free from this sin of helping you two come out from this case. You are a bloody pervert.

Alia : I am, I accept it. Tonight I want you on my bed, else I will tell everything to your gf.

Raghav : noo, I beg you don't do that please.

Alia : I can do anything so listen to me and don't worry I get bored of boys in 2-3 times but till then I crazily wants you.

Raghav : you are forcing me?

Alia : yes I am, and you can't do anything.

Raghav feels so helpless, he realise that Siddharth must felt 100 times worst than this.

Alia : got it.

Raghav : hmm.

Meanwhile,

After 2 hours,

At Avneet's residence,

Avneet got a call from someone, she get up hiding the name on the screen which Siddharth felt weird.

Avneet : sid, I will be back in an hour. (She kissed his cheek and she walk out).

Siddharth feels little weird but he didn't thought to ask her, but she by mistake left her purse there.

So, siddharth pick up and went behind her.

As soon, he came out of room, he heard Avneet talking to someone.

Avneet (on call) : you meet me in parking lot, siddharth and his family at home I don't want he will get to know about it at any cost.

Siddharth pause there for a moment.

Avneet walks out, she didn't realised that Siddharth is following her.

He followed her.

And Avneet went to Parking lot and there is a girl and boy is waiting for her.

This girl is Muskan, and boy is Deep.

Muskan is Avneet's secret helper, in a guilt she is helping avneet.

Avneet : do you bring any proof?

Muskan : yes.

Stay tuned.