Avneet : sir, I demand for punishment for her, on my client's behalf.

Judge : miss kaur, this case is solving itself between them so I guess we should let it be.

Avneet : what? Sir, you have a duty to give a verdict on the basis of Constitution and laws!!

She angrily said.

Judge : it's law friendly, so after hearing and seeing all the proves and witnesses. I, Justice Verma announce Ananya Sharma as a guilty to force and sexually assault Siddharth nigam. For what according to law, you are fined with ₹50000 + 3 month jail (but bailable).

Raghav feel like won even after the sentence of court against them.

Judge : but but... If Ananya Sharma offer marriage proposal to Siddharth nigam, it will be taken back only fine will be imposed.

Avneet : what? And what about mental torture and society defamation he faced?

Judge : for that, Ananya Sharma you have to accept it in public that you were in relationship with this guy. This case closed.

Avneet : sir....

Judge : this is law friendly decision miss nandra, law gave him rights to marry her.

Avneet : law... Seriously. Is that equal?

Judge : of course.

Avneet : oh seriously, this system completely against mens now.

Raghav : you won the case mam, be happy. (Teasingly)

Avneet : Raghav, according to law what is punishment to physically abuse men?

Raghav : fine according to severity until it's sexual assault, a women can't be sentenced to imprisoned.

Avneet : is it right or equal?

Raghav : of course. It's...

Before he could complete, Avneet slapped him hard.

Raghav (furiously) : what the....

Avneet : I am ready to pay fine my lord according to law.

Raghav (angrily) : you.....

Avneet : don't you dare to even touch me? Else according to IPC 354, attacking a women in public can land you in jail for year. Is it still equal?

Stay tuned.