Now we have a new entry here today,

Avneet Kaur

Avneet is one of the most expensive lawyer of the country. She have such a clean track record. She fought so many cases in this really young age of 23 and won 90 percent from them.

Avneet have a big name in her professional field, she in uncrowned queen of her business. She have proud on it.

But Avneet is orphan and lone fighter, she fight for her life and today she stands really strong in front of this world.

She have a soft heart behind those tough walls she made around her heart.

She is rude to most of the people around her, just to show her that she is strong.

All the time, Avneet get surrounded with at least two gunman's for security, The Supreme Court of the country provide her security.

She came to the restaurant where Siddharth works and Manager herself came to welcome her.

They offer her a seat and she takes a seat, actually she came here to wait for a client here.

Manager : what can I do for you madam?

Avneet : nothing special. Just do a thing leave me alone for a while. (She is working on laptop)

Manager : sure mam. What would you like to have Coffee, tea or anything in food items?

Avneet : is there any menu card to order or you take order yourself only. (She said in a cold voice)

Manager : no mam, I am sorry I will send a waiter to you.

Avneet : yeah better leave now.

Manager came back to counter.

Staff : who is she sir?

Manager : I don't know but looks like someone so powerful look at those gunman's.

Staff : yeah.

Manager : but she is so rude, do one thing send Siddharth to her, he can handle her.

Stay tuned