67

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet : have breakfast, then we have to go for court hearing. I will try to sort it out today.

Siddharth : hmm

His response shows that he is really depressed from all this.

Avneet is really feeling like to kill Ananya sharma right now for all this pain she is giving to Siddharth and his family.

They both finished food. And left for the court.

It's completely different environment of court today. As soon their car entered into court premises.

The media channels surrounded Avneet's car from all the sides.

Avneet experienced such kinda situation in her career before but Siddharth is getting disturbed from all this.

Because, Ananya's fans are gathered there and all of them are cursing him.

Avneet calls the security and she bring Siddharth inside somehow.

Ananya along with her friends, Raghav and her dad reached the court.

She is much more confident today because of supporters.

But nervous too because her father gonna attend the hearing today as well.

Avneet calm siddharth down somehow, After a blood pressure check. He get permission to enter in court.

He is feeling unwell today.

Judge : are you fine mister nigam?

Siddharth : yes sir.

Judge : so starts the proceedings on this case.

Raghav bow his head.

Avneet : thank you so much My Lord. I would like to have Ananya sharma's father in the witness box, majesty.

Raghav : I object My Lord, my client's father is not part of this case in anyway.

Judge : objection overruled, if she wanna talk to them you should not have any issue, Raghav.

Ananya's father walked into witness box.

Her father name is Anant Sharma* (Random name)

Avneet : good morning, mister sharma, sorry to call you here I know it must be shameful for you to be here.

Ananya's father : it's okay. I know my daughter is innocent so I should be part to prove it. (Little rudely).

Stay tuned