68

Avneet : yes, of course I will be honored if you help me to reach the truth.

Ananya's father : for sure, I will show you the truth, Miss nandra. (It's getting heat up now)

Avneet : okay let it be, tell me about your daughter Mister Sharma?

Ananya's father : ask me what do you want to know about her?

Avneet : do you know everything about her?

Ananya's father : I heard that you are the best lawyer of country, I suppose you to ask me smart questions but you have nothing I guess. (He said in a cold voice)

Avneet : answer what I asked Mister Sharma? Do you know your daughter well?

Ananya's father : yes of course.

Avneet : so you must know that Ananya is addicted to some drugs.

Ananya's father : what rubbish are you talking? (Angrily) My Lord, miss nandra is crossing her limits now with the false allegations.

Judge : Avneet, do you have any proof?

Avneet : I submit a drug dealer who supply those drugs to her. And he only confirmed that Ananya Sharma can't live without them even for a day.

Raghav : My Lord, why we are discussing that?

Ananya's father feel embarrassed because Raghav's objection proved that it is a truth.

Judge : objection overruled, you will get your chance Mister Raghav , let her complete.

Raghav : okay sir.

Avneet : So, Mister sharma do you know in last movie shoot Ananya went to California.

Ananya's father : yes.

Ananya is nervous now.

Avneet came back with a bank statement.

Avneet : sir, there she made a payment of ₹10,80,000. Do you know why? (She asked showing the figure)

Ananya's father : yeah, she bought a bag made up of gold? Correct.

Avneet : uhm... Not really.

Ananya's father : means?

Avneet : your honor, this transaction is done on the name of stripper club of California.

Ananya's father is shocked like hell.

Stay tuned.