Police inspector : even if I wish too, I can't help you in this matter, because rape case is registered for female victims only.

Siddharth : but why? (He said furiously) I experience in my life that boys get equally humiliated in this society. It's just nobody thinks about their pain.

Police inspector : calm down young boy.

Siddharth : sir, what kinda law it is, those girls forced me. And my government can't help me. 😭😭😭

Police inspector : sorry, but not possible. Your whole life will be waste if you file a case and nobody will take your case.

Siddharth : what should I do sir, I can't leave that girl free, or she will ruin more lives like this.

Police inspector : might be you are the only one, who takes it as an humiliation.

Siddharth : how can you consider this? Isn't it one sided law.

Police inspector : the law is based on women rights young boy, law provide protections and power to females and that is right too.

Siddharth : yeah but what about girls like Ananya, this weakness of law makes us victim of their lust.

Police inspector : I can just suggest you to go and rest and forget it all. Will be good for your future life!!

Siddharth didn't waited anymore and left police station hopelessly and now the thought of suicide came to his mind.

Meanwhile,

Avneet is going back to her home, today she is in hurry so she is driving her car at 80 KM/PH.

Where by chance Siddharth is crossing road from same road and he thought to jump in front of any car and die.

He didn't want to live more.

Avneet is driving with high speed and suddenly Siddharth came in front of her car.

The car hits him but luckily from a side. But he fell down away from this collision.

Stay tuned