18

Ananya : thanks darling. I enjoyed a lot. Now you can go.

Siddharth is crying. He is feeling like to die.

Ananya : stop crying. You had the best time with three most beautiful girls of this country. You should be proud on your fucking body that you had s** with us.

Siddharth is not even looking at them.

Muskan is wearing clothes back.

Muskan : don't cry, we are really sorry. (She is the only one feeling little bad that's why when they are forcing her, she backstep from that activity, but she didn't stopped her so she is equally responsible for this crime)

Ananya : sorry for what? Wait...

Ananya opened her purse and throw a bundle of money to Siddharth.

Ananya : enjoy with them, but remember this is not last time I liked it with you so I want it again soon. (She said in a demanding tone)

Siddharth is feeling disgusting of himself, but he dressed up crying and came out.

Ananya : take this money.

Siddharth didn't respond anything and walked out from the room.

Ananya : he is an idiot. But no doubt he is hot as hell.

Muskan : do you think Ananya that we won't be punished for what we did? (She is feeling guilty a bit)

Ananya : what rubbish is going on in your head? We just had fun that's it. I didn't even offer him reward.

Muskan : but yaar we forced him for having s** with us. That was so wrong what if he told anyone?

Ananya : so what let him show off that he had s** with us.

Muskan : yaar, I don't know why but I am feeling like that we created a problem for us.

Ananya : you are such a coward muskan.

Muskan : Ananya, you are not understanding.

Ananya : I don't even want to, I am so tired right now.

Stay tuned