78

Again the same thing happened as Ananya wish.

Even after win this case, and prove the allegations on Ananya, the things are not going in favor of Avneet and Siddharth.

Siddharth is confused that what he should do now.

He is sitting silent in the car, and Avneet is feeling more bad because he is not denying himself that he don't want to marry her.

Avneet : why are you sitting silent, siddharth? (She wants him to speak against all what happening because at last his decision will be final in court)

Siddharth : I never know this case will take turn like this!!

Avneet : don't worry, I won't let him force you again for anything.

Siddharth : but avneet, I really can't believe it that she get ready to marry me, did she realise her mistake? It can happen na?

Avneet : Siddharth, you are saying this.... She forced you with her friends, she didn't have any feelings for you. She just trying to save herself.

Siddharth : hmm. Maybe. (He said in confused tone)

Avneet is feeling so bad, that his heart is again going in flow of Ananya's plan.

Siddharth : I will do all what you feel is right, Avneet, you make me stand. (He smiled at her) thank you so much for everything. You are alive proof that humanity is alive in this world.

Avneet (in mind) : I don't know how will I tell you what I am feeling right now. The so called best advocate of the world is not able to speak up that she loves you.

Siddharth : what happened? We won Avneet!!

Avneet : not yet, we still have to take the last decision.

Siddharth : yes.

Siddharth and Avneet reached home, where Vibha aunty is watching interview of Ananya on TV to know what happened in court today.

Stay tuned.

One more chapter is coming in ten minutes.