109

Siddharth is not believing it, but her moist eyes says that she really feels bad for her actions, she did.

Siddharth : uhm... If you are really feeling bad, then I don't want to file a case against you.

Avneet : we will decide it later, right now give me that proof.

Muskan handed over the call recordings of Raghav and Alia, where she accepted that she molest Siddharth, along with Muskan and Ananya was leading them.

Siddharth feels like to cry.

Avneet : thanks muskan, I need this.

Muskan : but, Avneet beware of Ananya.

Siddharth : why?

Muskan : she is obsessed with you, she can do anything to reach you. Since, she get to know that you are gonna marry with Avneet, she is behaving like a psycho.

Siddharth feels nervous for a moment.

Avneet : don't worry, I am with you. Nobody can even think of harming you in anyway.

Siddharth smiled.

Muskan : again sorry siddharth, This evening I will surrender in court.

Avneet : I promise, for this help I will make sure you won't get the punishment what they deserve.

Muskan : thanks.

Avneet went to Police station, and submitted a FIR, this time Deep is main victim. He filed a case under section of Domestic Violence, Making him an hostage in home. And for sexual and physical harassment.

Police submitted this to court and next morning, an arrest warrant is issued against, Ananya and Alia.

And, Police send a notice to Raghav to be their in court for statement recording, Muskan already surrendered herself.

Alia got arrested, but Ananya is not at home, police try to track her phone but she ran away from her home.

Raghav gave a statement against them now, On Deep's statement. Court gave verdict of 5 year imprisonment to Alia.

3 Years imprisonment to Ananya and court gave strict instructions to police to catch Ananya as soon as possible.

Stay tuned.