Ananya : I am telling you everything.

Avneet : better for you.

Ananya : yes sir, that night I had make out with Siddharth, but I didn't forced him. I liked him and he also likes me, he told me that I don't know why he drag me to court for that. (She again lied but accepts that she had a thing that night).

Raghav sit on his seat, her father is so upset so he walk out from court.

Judge : you will penalised ₹ 1 lakh to mislead the court.

Avneet : sir, I request imprisonment for her, she forced my client against his will. (She is getting emotional).

Judge : miss kaur, you are such a skillful lawyer, you should know that in our Constitution, there is no way to consider a girl "Rapist" Only men can be considered "Rapist".

Avneet : sir, but she needs to be punished, it's not a justice ⚖ if she did it's a makeout and if my client would do that it would be rape. What rubbish!! (Angrily)

Judge : this is justice, believe the laws miss kaur, and Ananya Sharma I give you 30 minutes to sort out things with Siddharth Nigam, else I have to take some action.

Avneet : no, he won't talk to her.

Raghav : sir, miss kaur is trying to control Siddharth as a weapon against my client, it's like she want something in her favor not for Siddharth.

Avneet : stop this nonsense. He is my client.

Judge : miss kaur, he is safe here so you would be out of discussion let them solve. Raghav you too.

Avneet is not understanding what kinda equality is this.

Siddharth didn't want to go but because of court decision he have to go with them.

Ananya's father (angrily) : I am so ashamed of you today.

He looked at Siddharth.

Ananya's father : I am so sorry for all what my daughter did. (Feeling so guilty)

Stay tuned.