103

Raghav is shocked hearing that, this is the actual shocking news for her, because now he can sense the involvement of Avneet in all what happened.

Raghav : when she arrived?

Isha : In early morning 8 AM, she told me that whatever happened in court is professionally important but she want a healthy friendship.

Raghav is not in state to figure out things now.

Isha : she is sweet though. Because it is so kind to come and praise someone after he lose the case.

Raghav : hmm.

Isha : you seems stressed what happened?

Raghav : I just had an important meeting baby, I will meet you in evening.

Isha : heyy, at least meet mumma papa, they are waiting for you?

Raghav : I will surely met them in evening it's actually urgent. (He kissed her forehead and left)

Raghav came out and sit in his car.

Raghav called Avneet.

Raghav : hello.

Avneet : hii, I was expecting you to call me. So, congrats raghav you are gonna marry soon.

Raghav : thanks, but I don't get it that why you came and praise me in front of my in laws. I mean mam we never had good contact in between us in previous days.

Avneet : I know, but my Siddharth is so kind, he forgive all of you.

Raghav : oh that's so nice. That you two forgive all of them.

Avneet : I guess you didn't heard me properly.

Raghav : what?

Avneet : I said, my Siddharth is kind. How can I forget whatever my love pass through from because of you all.

Raghav feels like a current ran down in his body.

Raghav : what do you mean?

Avneet : I mean, I will not leave anyone of you until you get punishment of your Karma, and your count down started Raghav Sharma.

Raghav : what are you saying, miss nandra? Why are you making it personal.

Stay tuned.