104

Raghav pleads to don't drag isha in this matter.

Raghav : why are you making it personal, Miss Nandra?

Avneet : it is personal Raghav, because of your friends my love suffered a lot in his life, then when I bring them in court, you and your evil plans save them using weakness of laws in your favor.

Raghav : that was professional, Avneet mam. Why are you stretching that matter, and even if you want to take revenge then take it from those 3 girls, what I did.

Avneet : you protect them, you only said this in court right, if he was there with them that night it must be his choice.

Raghav : I said because society thinks like this.

Avneet : yeah, now you know that how society thinks, if Isha get to know about you. (She threaten him)

Raghav : noo, please don't do this.

Avneet : I won't do this, but karma will surely punish you.

Raghav is thinking that how she have all the details about last night. Even with pictures.

The picture shows that there must be fourth person there who clicked them on bed.

Avneet : best of luck, Raghav. Your count down starts now.

Raghav : noo, please.

Avneet cuts the call, because suddenly siddharth arrived.

Siddharth : still busy in work, I am watching this behavior Avneet, that since our wedding date fixed, you have no time for me. (Said complaining)

Avneet : time, the whole life is yours baby.

Siddharth : acha, listen you know na we didn't have ritual of ring ceremony in our family, so I bring something for you.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth forward a ring box.

Avneet : what is this?

Siddharth : isn't it a silly question, this is box of ring, so obviously i bring a ring for you.

Avneet : awwiee, may I see?

Siddharth : of course.

Siddharth gave it to her.

Avneet opens the box.

Stay tuned