81

Avneet : you think that bhaiya, okay tell me how will it help him to marry with Ananya!!

Abhishek : uhm.. Like we can live life like before, if she will be his wife ahead, he will recover soon.

Avneet : will you forgive her siddharth?

Siddharth shake her head.

Abhi's father : but we can't change past, my child, we have to compromise a bit and it will be difficult for her.

Vibha aunty : yeah, marry someone is not a easy decision. Avneet, I also feel now that may be she is feeling guilty for what she did.

Abhishek : what do you say siddharth?

Siddharth : I will go with Avneet's suggestion, she make me stand. (He said asking for her suggestion)

Avneet : I know you have confusion in your mind that how she get ready for marriage? Isn't it?

Abhishek : yes I have.

Abhi's father : hmm, even everyone is saying in our town if she is ready, siddharth will be fool if he deny. And nobody else marry Siddharth now after all this defamation.

Avneet : you all are suggesting him hell?

Abhishek : how, any reason?

Avneet : yes I tell you how she played so smartly. If Siddharth marry her she will make him her slave.

Abhishek : this is rubbish, I am sorry to say but she is asking her to marry. Wedding is relationship of equality.

Avneet : here, you have misunderstanding, laws doesn't gave same rights to men after marriage.

Abhishek : means?

Avneet : let me tell you, like if they get married So, Ananya can have s** with him anytime when she wish, he can't deny her.

Everyone feels little awkward but it's important to discuss.

Abhishek : but men have equal authority on their wives, so what's an issue in it?

Avneet : who said this to you?
If a wife didn't gave consent for s** it will be considered marital ra** in circumstances being created. And I dont need to tell you Ananya can fake it.

Stay tuned

Now, let's talk about legalities, if anyone wish to double check you can cross check all these laws on google.