112

Avneet : what happened?

Abhishek put the call on speaker.

Abhishek : who are you?

Ananya : your brother's real lover, that Avneet just want to snatch him away from me, but true love always win, so my love won finally.

Avneet : You... Where is Siddharth, Ananya?

Ananya : heyoo Avneet, how are you, Siddharth was missing you!! But sorry darling, he is mine I can't share him with you.

Avneet : You bit** stay away from my Siddharth, believe me if I caught you I will cut you in pieces. (In anger)

Ananya : awwie, anger I love it but darling, even my father can't reach me, so how will you reach?

Avneet take out her phone.

Ananya : and don't try to contact police, I won't harm Siddharth, I will love him more than you and his family can do, so let me ran away easily.

Avneet : you can't.

Ananya : you can't stop darling.

Avneet : I can. (Avneet said with a laughing tone)

Ananya : you laughing. (She is confused and that laugh make her feel worried for a moment)

Avneet : yes, and hiding my Siddharth in Mall's parking lot, was a bad idea. I feel so pity on you.

Ananya is shocked that how she get to know.

Soon, she saw that Policemen's parade towards them.

Ananya : howwww? (She screamed).

Avneet : you won't understand darling!!

Policemen free Siddharth from her who is unconscious right now. Ananya drugged him to bring him out of the city once.

Ananya arrested by police with one more charge of kidnapping.

Police bring Siddharth home, and Avneet hugged him.

Siddharth : how do you get to know that where I am?

Avneet : I knew it Ananya will do something like this, so I fixed a location GPS in the ring I gave you.

Siddharth : you are so smart.

Avneet : now go and dress my groom, the Mandap is waiting.

And Sidneet get married at last. And they happily live forever and together.

I will give 5 bonus chapters (now you say I promise always but deta nahi, but iss baar dunga I am working on previous book bonus chapters as well)

Thanks for your love.