102

Alia : I am not asking darling, I am telling you.

Raghav : alia, be in your limits I am telling you, don't try to blackmail me, I can do anything and you better know.

Muskan : let it be, you solve your issue then text us. Bye.

Muskan cuts the call and then Raghav realised that he saved them from punishment and Karma hits back sooner than expected.

Raghav got a notifications of "5 Pictures received "

In those picture Raghav is laying between Muskan and Alia, it was so inappropriate way.

Raghav is stunned that who clicked this picture. He sent those pictures to Alia and ask her to catch that Deep who trying to blackmail him.

Alia : you come tonight, I will make sure that he will be in Muskan's house only.

Now, Raghav is shivering thinking that what will he say to Isha if she had received these pictures already.

When he was driving his car, he kept praying that she will somehow understand him.

He reached to Isha's place.

As soon, he entered Isha came running to him and hugged him so tightly, he wasn't expected to be hugged when entered.

Raghav : Isha, what happened? (He is shivering in Nervousness)

Isha : the day we waited from years arrived, mom - dad said yes for our wedding and they are so happy that you fought a case so smartly of Ananya sharma.

Raghav : you told me on call that how can I do this to you, what was that?

Isha : oh that was prank, sowieee... Baby. (She said with a cute baby face)

Raghav : but how uncle - aunty immediately get ready for marriage.

Isha : you won't believe it, but your opposition's lawyer, Avneet kaur came today and she herself praised you a lot in front of my parents, she even invited us in her marriage.

Stay tuned.