Siddharth : what did you just said? (He jumped from his bed hearing the name of Ananya Sharma)

Faisal : it was such a tiring day? (He didn't get it that what he wanna listen again)

Siddharth : areee, what did you said before that? (He asked to repeat his statement)

Faisal : uhmm... I am so tired.

Siddharth : aree yaar, I am asking what did you said about Ananya Sharma, is it right?

Faisal : acha that yeah she is coming. (He stated when laying down on bed)

Siddharth : Yaar tell me na, when she will come, or can I see her? (He is asking in so much excitement)

Faisal : why are you getting excited Siddharth?

Siddharth : yaar, she is my favorite.... I just love her so much I can't even explain Faisal.

Faisal : oh in love with that billionaire girl, forget it yaar, these actresses looks good on screen only. (He said with no intrest in Ananya Sharma)

Siddharth : shut up I won't listen even a single word against My Ananya.

Faisal : My Ananya.

Siddharth : yes she is my crush, tell me how can I go to watch her shoot.

Faisal : if you let me sleep now and massage me head then I will bring you there.

Siddharth : are you serious, brother, I will happily massage your head all night. (Siddharth said getting so excited)

Faisal : okay okay relax just give me a head massage of ten minutes and then go to sleep, we have to wake at 6 tomorrow. It is gonna be a tiring day tomorrow. (He said in an exhausted voice)

Siddharth give a head massage to him.

After 10 minutes,

Faisal : thank bro, now go and sleep.

Siddharth : good night and remember what you promised.

Faisal : yes I remember I will try my best to send you to watch her shoot.

Stay tuned.