65

Reporter : so, mam will you tell my audience that why that guy put this allegation on you?

Ananya : I told you it's a publicity stunt.

Reporter : how?

Ananya : what do you mean?

Reporter : I mean, how this is a public stunt, he didn't came in front of media yet.

Ananya : so maybe for money he is doing this under someone's influence.

Reporter : possible, but... How his lawyer made it possible to make court accept a case like this, I think there must be any strong evidence.

Ananya : sorry, I can't share details related to court trial, as per as Indian Law, I have all rights to hide the details can use to defame in public eye. Even if anyone else share I can case on them. (Using the law in her favor)

Reporter : ohk. I will take care of this. (She feel that she should not break any rule in anyway)

Meanwhile,

Avneet along with siddharth and his mother watching this interview on TV.

Avneet knows that Ananya and Raghav must have any plan in their mind.

When siddharth and his mother is happy that Ananya is being questioned. He is embarrased too but can't do anything right now.

Back to interview,

Reporter asked so many questions from her on them she really gone blank. But she plays the same feminine card twice - thrice.

And after the interview finished, Raghav told Ananya's PR team to spread the posts on social media showing Ananya as victim in public.

Immediately, the blind supporters and fan clubs of Ananya starts posting it ahead and share with the another people's.

Over night,

Ananya projected as a victim on social media and million of users gather to troll Siddharth on social media.

Fans of Ananya cursing him for defaming their favorite actress without thinking sentiments of Siddharth.

Stay tuned