34

Avneet came out and went to the room given to Siddharth, she was looking for Siddharth to talk.

But he was sleeping that time, actually pretending like he is sleeping because he didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

So, Avneet shuts the door and decided to talk to him in evening time.

The day passed away,

Avneet mind is disturbed since she get to know about the truth.

She is so tensed and not able to focus in anything. She attends an online meeting and came out of her room.

Her homeguard is waiting outside of her room.

Avneet : what happened, what are you doing here?

Gaurd : mam, you asked me na to inform when Siddharth sir wake up, so he woke up and went out somewhere, he told me that he will come back tomorrow morning so don't get worried and inform aunty.

Avneet : what? (Shocked and angry reaction) why you didn't informed and why you didn't stopped him.... You guys are good for nothing.

Guard : but mam....

Avneet : just shut up and tell me where he went?

Gaurd : mam, sir told the auto driver to bring him to Orland lounge.

Avneet : lounge?

Gaurd : yeah.

Avneet : go and tell my driver to take out my car. Hurry up.

Avneet came out and sit in the car, ask driver to drive the car to Orland Lounge.

She reached there within 30 minutes, Siddharth reached there almost 25 minutes before her.

But because she was in car it takes less time to Avneet to reach. She went in and asked on counter if there is any booking on siddharth's name.

Receptionist : yes mam, there is a booking in restaurant and a room.

Avneet : which room?

Receptionist : sorry mam we can't share details.

Avneet : I am his wife, tell me where he is? (She lied to know)

Receptionist told her.

Stay tuned.