79

On TV

Reporter : miss Ananya sharma, you told us that it was a public stunt and you had no relationship with that guy, but now we are getting information that you offered in court to marry him?

________

Aunty is shocked seeing this on TV, when Avneet and Siddharth entered.

Vibha aunty : what is this happening?

Siddharth : I will explain you everything mom.

They again start watching, TV.
________

Ananya : it was my stupidity and I admit it, actually I felt nervous when it came in front of public all of sudden.

Reporter : what mam? Meant you force that guy and now marrying him!!

Ananya : not at all, I didn't forced him. He was my die hard fan and when I saw him I got attracted to him. We had some quality time, you know. (She act on camera like she is blushing)

Reporter : oh, so why he claim that you force him, he is!!

Ananya : don't you dare to say anything against Siddharth now, it was my fault. And later an advocate brain wash him. So now it all clear I wish he will accept me.

Reporter : so do you really think now he marry you?

Ananya : yes, I told him that I love him, I request you all to please request on your Ananya's behalf to him to marry me. (She said with fake tears)

Reporter : we are with you, everyone can see your love!! I hope he will accept you. And forgive you.

Ananya : I know he will, he is golden heart guy. Only if his lawyer won't fill hate against me.

Reporter : we will pray for you mam.

Ananya : thank you everyone.

Reporters moves back.

Ananya sit in the car and left.

And people starts saying on social media that how kind ananya is who get ready to marry a waiter after being billionaire.

Stay tuned.