16

Ananya move closer to him and place her arms on his chest.

Ananya : you are lucky tonight, we all are in good mood and your body is really tempting so tonight you have to stay with us?

Siddharth : what are you talking mam? This is ridiculous (he understood that they have wrong intentions)

Ananya : shh 🤫. (Gesture him to be silent) get up girls give him some good reasons to stay with us.

Muskan came closer to him as well and trying to kiss his cheeks, when he pushed her a little.

Siddharth : what are you doing mam? I am not such kinda guy, please. (He is feeling disgusting now)

Ananya : what is this nonsense, can't you get it that we want you to entertain us tonight and just imagine will you ever even dreamt of having se*  with three beauty queens like us.

When, she used word S*X.

Siddharth : I never imagined that you are like this in your real life, I am feeling ashamed now being your fan. (He said straight forward)

Ananya : who care mister handsome. (She said flirting and throwing her on him)

Siddharth : mam, please stay away from me else I will call the staff for help, which will be so bad for reputation.

Ananya : oh really, then do it. But remember if anyone came I will say you are trying to force us. (She said in a threatening voice)

Siddharth : what? But I am not doing anything like that. (He felt scared)

Ananya : I know you are not doing anything but no one knows that na, and nobody will believe you that we three wants se* with you. (Threatening with sweet voice, making a necklace around his neck of her arms)

Siddharth eyes filled with tears.

Ananya : don't cry. Girls let's start.

Siddharth is feeling so disgusting here around them.

Stay tuned