100

Raghav push her hard back on the bed.

Raghav : stay in your limits, I can drag you to police station and I know all your secrets so won't be difficult for me to expose both of you. (He said in a stern voice)

Alia : are you trying to threaten us?

Raghav : no I am giving you warning, don't try to spoil my love life.

Muskan : what if we won't follow this instruction, what will you do?

Raghav : I will tell court everything about Siddharth's case that you and Alia was also involved in the crime Ananya committed with Siddharth.

Alia : go and tell, you know that nobody gonna listen to you. (She said in an overconfident tone)

Muskan : yeah, don't you remember Avneet Kaur Nandra, the best criminal lawyer of India presenting case of Siddharth nigam, what she get? Nothing.

Raghav : I am really feeling so guilty today, that I protect and project you in court. Karma, today I believe in it. (He have tears in his eyes)

Alia : let it be yaar, Raghav, it's okay and it's normal. Nothing will affect your life.

Muskan : true.

Raghav : last time saying, don't contact me again.

Alia : and I am saying you last time too, that meet me at my place tonight, else your gf will get to know that you slept with us. (She winked and said in blackmailing tone)

Raghav : don't do this else, I promise I destroy you both.

Alia (ignored his warning) : tonight at 8 PM at my place.

Raghav left in anger. He is nervous because he knows them that how cunning and spoilt brats they are.

The whole day passed away,

At evening,

He gotta call from his gf.

Isha : Raghav, where are you? (She is sobbing on call)

Raghav : what happened Isha? (Worriedly asked)

Isha : how can you do this to me?

Stay tuned.