30

Doctor : I don't want to say this openly but I guess I have to warn clearly. Because it's important.

Avneet : what? And why you think I harm him?

Doctor : not harm, but make a normal love making, don't scratch him the way you did.

Avneet : means?

Avneet wanna know so she didn't said that she is not his gf.

Doctor : this is the picture we clicked during treatment, so I just wanna say it don't dig your nails this badly

Avneet finds these marks horrible.

Doctor : what happened miss kaur?

Avneet : sorry, it's not done by me, but I tell him.

Doctor : oh I thought you are his gf 

Avneet : it's okay, he is best friend. And I make sure even his gf won't give him pain again. (She is so jealous and possessive right now)

In last one week,

Avneet starts growing feelings for Siddharth, she can't say it's love but she didn't want any other girl in his life, and if he have she is so jealous of her.

She brings Siddharth back to home, she didn't talked to him in car.

Siddharth : you really took care of me Avneet mam, I won't forget this favor ever in my life.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : you are really sweet person I will miss you. After went to my hometown.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : by the way, I am going back today so if you can give me your contact number I will call you occasionally.

Avneet : hmm okay.

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : nothing. (Not even looking at him)

Siddharth : okay. (Siddharth sit silent now).

Siddharth thought that he is crossing limits with Avneet, just because she behave concerned and lovingly with him.

He should not consider that she became his friend.

Avneet and siddharth reach back to her place.

Siddharth came to his mother and she already packed her bags, they are going back today.

Stay tuned..