80

Avneet turn off the TV in anger.

Avneet : she plays with words and his fans so smartly, she knows now people will again do sympathy with him. Without understand anything. Ahhhhh. (She screams in frustration)

Siddharth : avneet relax yaar.

Vibha aunty bring water for her, she took a BP tablet to calm her down.

Vibha aunty : Abhishek, and your uncle is also coming today, he get to know all this.

Siddharth : oh that's good it will be help for me.

Vibha aunty : but beta, why she offer to marry Siddharth this easily, I mean this is a fact that she is a billionaire. And we have nothing.

Avneet realise that aunty is being affected from that mindset setting by news channels in favor of Ananya.

Avneet : aunty, they physically abused him!!

Vibha aunty : yeah beta. What do you think what we should do?

Avneet is looking stressed.

Siddharth : for now, you rest Avneet after 3 hours, everyone from my family will come then we talk.

Avneet took the medicine, so it helped her to sleep. She wake up after 3 hours.

Avneet welcome them in her residence.

Abhishek : congrats Siddharth, Avneet mam help you to make them bow their head in front of you. And accept you.

Avneet : I don't know what is going on here? Can't you all get it it's a trap. (She again get hyper, her personal feelings are getting hurted)

Siddharth : calm down avneet.

Abhi's father : beta, I feel like it is gonna be end like this only, as in our town everyone is behaving so badly with us. So if he marry her, everything will be fine.

Avneet : I am sorry to say uncle, but I was not fighting for them to get married. I fought for justice.

Abhishek : but court didn't gave any other option na, and she must realise, else a girl will never get ready to share her life, and everything what she have with anyone.

Stay tuned.