108

Before, Muskan could speak up.

Siddharth interrupted them.

Siddharth (he calls her softly from behind) : Avneet, what's going on here?

Avneet turn and look at him.

Muskan looked down, she is guilty and ashamed for all what happened in past.

Siddharth : what's going on, Avneet? What is she doing here?

Avneet : Siddharth, I will explain you later, my love, trust me i am just trying my level best to make Ananya, Raghav and Alia to get the punishment for what they did.

Siddharth : and, what about her? (Points muskan)

Muskan : I know siddharth, I was equally guilty for all what I did, and I won't even ask you to forgive me, because whatever we all did was unforgivable.

Siddharth : yes, that was unforgivable. (Angrily) you get lost from here.

Avneet : siddharth, relax. Listen to me once.

Siddharth : Avneet, please tell them to leave, and who is this guy?

Avneet : he is also a victim of lust of Alia, she is using him from last 2 months against his choice.

Siddharth is shocked.

Deep is standing there with some hope of justice.

Deep : after knowing what happened with you sir, I lose my hope completely that we won't have option to get justice with this system.

Siddharth : hmm, I can understand brother. But, Avneet she is like them only, she is....

Muskan : your hate towards me is genuine, Siddharth, and whatever happened with Deep somehow I was part of that too. Because, his parents send him to work in my house I didn't realise, when Alia began to molest him.

Siddharth : this all is drama, believe me Avneet, they all are same, she is like Alia and Ananya too.

Avneet : Siddharth, she is helping me. And she will also get punishment of her actions.

Muskan nodded.

Muskan : I am sorry siddharth, and I gave my statement of confession already to submit to police and file a case against me I am ready to surrender myself, I can't live anymore with this burden of crimes on my head.

Stay tuned.