82

Abhishek is shocked to know this.

Avneet : one more thing, after marriage, he will not be owner of property owned by her. So if she gave divorce to him in future, he can't claim anything whatever she have till this date. So, don't think she is billionaire. She knows this very well that she didn't need to share even a single rupee with her.

Abhishek's father : okay we understand that, but still if she marry siddharth, she knows she have to be with him for whole life. Means she can't think for anyone else.

Avneet : no, this is not compulsory for her.

Abhishek : what? How?

Avneet : according to law of adultery (you can check all this on google) if after marriage, siddharth had any extramarital affair with any other girl or women. He will be punished.

Abhishek : this is right.

Avneet : wait, but if he caught Ananya in having relationship out side of marriage, Ananya won't be punished in anyway.

Abhishek : why?

Avneet : it's according to law, even if he caught her and even just slapped her, he will go to jail in case of domestic violence.

Abhishek : are you serious?

Avneet : yes.

Now, Siddharth is feeling scared.

Avneet : that's why, love is important in marriage, else she will do that everyday what she did that night, and legally you will have no way to stop her.

Abhishek : i feel you are right, Avneet. Siddharth you should deny this offer. (He said in fearful tone)

Siddharth : what should I do then?

Avneet : you just have to ask her financial security of yours, ask her 50 percent of her assets, when she says that she wants to marry you. Because this case is not in court only, we have to give a reason to public as well.

Siddharth : as you say.

Avneet : you all please have food now.

Stay tuned.

Avneet decide now she will propose siddharth tonight only?

Are you excited to know how?