59

They went back to their residence. But Ananya get surrounded by media reporters before she could reach home.

It was normal for Ananya, so she was busy in her phone.

Reporter : Ananya mam, we get to know that you went to court today and a boy accuse you in case of physical abduction, is it true?

As soon,

Reporter asked this question. Ananya's attention went to her question.

Ananya : what nonsense, it's rubbish?

Reporter : my our sources confirmed it, so will you please give me ten minutes. And answer our question.

Ananya (to her driver) : drive the car inside. Don't stop anywhere.

Ananya told her security guards to not allow any media reporter inside the house.

But this news spread like a fire in jungle.

Ananya went inside her residence, she called Raghav.

Raghav : I was about to call you only? Who told them?

Ananya : I thought you must have any idea, Raghav, but now I think it must have done by that Avneet.

Raghav : I don't think so, I think this news leaked by someone else.

Ananya : now it doesn't matter who leaked this. Because now my father will get to know. What will I do now.... I am gone yaar. (She is so scared and nervous)

Because her father is men of principles, he love her the most but he never did anything wrong in his life.

Raghav : mam, we can't stop this news reach your father. So all we can do pretending the same as we did in court.

Ananya : hmm.

Raghav : and avoid media as much as you can.

Ananya : of course I will, I have nothing to answer them. Where I trapped? Can't we talk to that boy directly.

Raghav : this is not a right time for it. First of all we need to control this damage.

Stay tuned